• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Williams LED OCD Board

monty

Jul 30, 2014
Ottawa
looking for a Williams LED OCD Board - if you have a spare one to sell, or if you're looking to do a group buy (in the Ottawa area), please let me know. thanks!

-Monty

Last edited:

FastEd

Sep 5, 2014
Toronto
I would be interested in a group buy. Is it just the OCD board or are you thinking of the GI one as well?

monty

Jul 30, 2014
Ottawa
I would be interested in a group buy. Is it just the OCD board or are you thinking of the GI one as well?

hey Ed - i am looking specifically at the LED OCD boards, which are $149 USD each. did some investigating and the Bulk Discount doesn't start until 10 units ($10 off - $139 USD each). so not exactly the big savings i was hoping for.

i would suggest trying to get a few people in the GTA together to do an order and have it shipped to Buffalo or your nearest border town. that's where you'll save money - S/H is $8.75 for up to 4 boards shipped to NY State (vs $25 S/H for 1 board to Canada, $40 S/H for 2-4!!!).

unfortunately it doesn't make much sense to do this then turn around and ship within Canada so you'll need to get some PBRev members together in your neck of the woods! i've updated my initial post.

FastEd

Sep 5, 2014
Toronto
Hey Monty,

Yeah, it makes sense to do a localized group buy. I'll see if there is interest in a local gta group buy.