• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Williams High Speed Ball Arch/Apron Remakes

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
This has been in the works by Merf's pins over the past several months:

I'm excited to announce that Rick from Planetary pinball has approved the CAD blueprints and artwork for High Speed pinball arch remakes (Part #31-1008-541-RD). The aprons are being made in 18 gauge steel, powdercoated in high gloss black, and silk screened with high quality enamel inks. The artwork was vectored in Adobe Illustrator by James Ahlschwede. Now's the time to replace your old rusted ball arch and makes a much easier alternative to sandblasting your old one, repainting, and applying decals.

If you would like to order an apron and shooter gauge the cost will be $99.95 (Price reduced 7/26) through Paypal to matt.merfeld@gmail.com. Please be sure to include your Pinside username in addition to you "Real" name and address where you would like the apron and shooter gauge shipped.
Shipping as follows $15 US, $20 Canada, $50 Europe, $60 Australia, each set only $5 more in shipping.

If you would like to send a check, please send me a message letting me know so I can set aside an apron before they sell out. Checks and money orders can be sent to:
Merf's Pins
2612 17th Ave NW
Rochester, MN 55901

263337-i.jpg

263338-i.jpg

263339-i.jpg

263340-i.jpg

248383-i.jpg

248384-i.jpg

248382-i.jpg

link: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic ... on-remakes

Exciting news, we found out that our next game shares tooling with High Speed so our costs will be going down for this run. As a way to extend our good news we have decided to lower the costs of the apron and shooter set for High Speed to $99.95 plus the regular shipping rates. All customers who ordered at the regular price will be receiving a refund of the difference Monday when we ship out.

If you would like to order please send $99.95 + Shipping ($15 US, $20 Canada, $50 Europe, $60 Australia). Each extra set will only be $5 more in shipping to matt.merfeld@gmail.com. Please be sure to include your Pinside username in addition to you "Real" name and address where you would like the apron and shooter gauge shipped.

If you would like to send a check, please send me a message letting me know so I can set aside an apron before they sell out. Checks and money orders can be sent to:
Merf's Pins
2612 17th Ave NW
Rochester, MN 55901

Here is a link to a interest check for a Funhouse apron which could get remade next.

link: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic ... -repro-set