• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Williams '77 - '78 Parts Catalog

bstock

Apr 1, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
I found a terrible online copy here.

And I sent a shipping quote request here:

If it's reasonable, I'd buy it from Quarter Arcade, but I'd prefer to buy locally. A actual PDF would be great, too, but I guess Planetary's online version will tide me over.

What on earth is terrible about Planetary's parts catalogue Tim!? That's what I have been using all the time. You can click on the table of contents and it will link you specifically to whatever you're looking for. It's a breeze.

tim.sanderson

What on earth is terrible about Planetary's parts catalogue Tim!?
LoL, I guess I should re-word my complaint.

It's not the actual quality of the online PDF that I dislike. (it's actually quite good) It's the method in which it's delivered. I very much dislike online viewers that don't let you go full screen. The 'full screen' option still leaves a great big red border around. It's probably more of a pet peeve than anything.

Plus, I like the option of printing pages I am working on. The planetary version makes that more difficult to do. (I have to stitch together multiple images to get a decent print sized image)
**EDIT** And yes, I have a laptop and a netbook that I could work off of near the machine. I do work that way sometimes. Sometimes I just prefer to have a printed copy.

The preferred order for me would be:

1 - Original book
2 - Xyz.PDF copy
3 - online viewer

That being said, I shouldn't belly ache so much, and should be more happy with the available version brought to use by the good people at Planetary Pinball. :)