• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Which trade deal would you choose?

flashinstinct

Nov 14, 2012
Ottawa, Ontario
I've got a dilema on my hands

TF + $850 - For Tron with a shitload of mods

Or

TF + $2100 = HUO No Good Gophers + Minty World Cup Soccer (this thing doesn't have a ding on it with screaming yellows and purples on the cab.

Help me out.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
I know when a Tron has mods it can run you easily over $6k so can you define these shit load of mods? Without know too many other details I think Tron is the better deal given how much money you would be potential out of pocket.

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
Glad your mind has been made up, because the Tron is a better deal. NGG is a silly game to own as HUO unless it was a keeper, because you'd be hard pressed to find another collector willing to pay HUO prices for it. I'd liken it to owning a HUO Shaq Attaq. lol

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
Option A sounds good, but I would have taken Option B. Kind of hard to say which is the "better" deal with so many moving parts in each (especially Option B, trying to value each machine against the money you'd have to add in).

Either way, any deal that gets that TF off of the books should be a good deal!

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
I would go for Option #1 right now before that person realizes he is getting less than $5k value on his end of the deal :twisted:

websherpa

Feb 10, 2013
Waterdown, ON
REVOLUTION said:
a HUO Shaq Attaq. lol

My "kingdom" for a HUO Shaq Attaq! No, really. (But there ain't much left in the kingdom. ;)

Am, I the only collector in the universe that actually likes Shaq Attaq?