• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

What happened?

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
GTA
ROFL... conspiracy time now too!
Real life isn't a "conspiracy" because that truth makes you uncomfortable or scared! If you're "ROFL" about the situation happening in this country then that is truly sad and a complete example of the pandemic happening in this country.... I am NOT ROFL! Ignoring evil or pretending it's not breathing on your neck is just cowardly (fearful)...
Revelations 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Now, PINBALL DEALS BEFORE THE NWO CRASH ha ha ha DEALS, DEALS, DEALS.... Get to Barrie and see your future Prime Ministers pinball and arcades for sale (Harleys are EXPENSIVE) we're slashing prices like parental rights and open to deals like our borders... come meet your future LOCKDOWN TOYS.... NO MASKS required and NO dental records either )wink( haha

Many machines must go before the snow or this weekend haha

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
The manufacturers will continue to; and have been for a long while now; taking all of that money out of the resale market; and will continue to do so.
I love the way you wrote that, it is perfect, I also happen to think it's just as well.

Chambahz

Dec 15, 2012
East York, Toronto
Real life isn't a "conspiracy" because that truth makes you uncomfortable or scared! If you're "ROFL" about the situation happening in this country then that is truly sad and a complete example of the pandemic happening in this country.... I am NOT ROFL! Ignoring evil or pretending it's not breathing on your neck is just cowardly (fearful)...
Revelations 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Now, PINBALL DEALS BEFORE THE NWO CRASH ha ha ha DEALS, DEALS, DEALS.... Get to Barrie and see your future Prime Ministers pinball and arcades for sale (Harleys are EXPENSIVE) we're slashing prices like parental rights and open to deals like our borders... come meet your future LOCKDOWN TOYS.... NO MASKS required and NO dental records either )wink( haha

Many machines must go before the snow or this weekend haha
Even the sorcerers?
Damn!!!

• Haha
Reactions: king_pin

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
GTA
Even the sorcerers?
Damn!!!
Damn... No... DAMNED!

No, bagged lunch, no rude comments or superior attitude.... Just hell and burning forever! Yup... DAMNED!!!

Most will laugh until the bill comes due and then see where their mocking and scoffing got them.... "I DIDN'T KNOW", "PLEASE, NO" and "HELP ME, LORD".... All too late and useless after the fact! I feel for these fools... they do what is right in their own sight!!! "THERE WILL BE WAILING and GNASHING of TEETH" WooHoo AC/DC Luci Edition.... MOCKERS and SCOFFERS!!! Fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom!

2 Peter 3 "Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4 They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised?"

The mockers and scoffers will see the lake of fire and let's see how funny they're then... No killer pinball collection to brag about or peacock, no big fancy mid life crisis cars or big empty homes/condos will ever change the fact YOU MOCKED GOD and He will NOT be MOCKED!!! I know you all think it's a game and you're in the know but... you don't want to lose this particular game... it's for all the marbles and we all need to check ourselves in these final days!!! You're in a test... if you created the ultimate say... club, house or city and wanted to exclude the scum.... how would you do it? elaborate test? a series of tests? a life long series of every conceivable test? who are you? what are you? Any character? Are you a coward (keyboard cowboy) are you a child of the accuser (mocker and scoffer)and darkness or are you a child of the creator and the light? the idiots and mockers in the peanut gallery won't be anywhere near you during judgement.... conduct yourselves accordingly!

Now again back to... BIG BIG SAVINGS on PINBALL, ARCADE and KUNG FU equipment... WANNA SAVE HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS at our New World Order BOLSHEVIK Bye Bye CANADA BONANZA... COME ON DOWN... leave the wife and children (kids are baby goats) at home and bring your WALLETS! need a Wing Chun Dummy to pound on? need to rip a few hundred punches and kicks before work or bed?! 6 different styles and a few creators to choose from, beginner to instructor Jongs like Buick Yip's (now retired and sold out I hear) parallel arm lychee's. If you're just starting out, an intermediate or an instructor and need a dummy I probably have the right one for you! Wanna deck out your home studio with traditional gear... look no further... and like our values and traditions under these commies.... EVERYTHING'S GOTTA GO ha ha ha

Like full size arcade games from our childhood? check out the collection! Are you handy with the tools and want to make some extra cash? reach out and bring your tools with you... fix some pinball machines or arcade games and make money. Yes, I'd consider barters and trades for your fantastic skills!!!

Who's looking for high end trades? I've got my 3 pins in mind right now and I'd be willing to trade for exceptional vehicles, large land in Canadastan (jokes), gold, silver, high end graded hockey cards etc or cash... cash on glass is cool with me too... Whatcha got? Got skills? Always looking for skilled labour and tech.... the future PM is going on the line as Vince Vaughn would say! Do you wrap vehicles, pour cement, fix HVAC, print shirts, hats, sweaters and embroidery is a big one soon or _________ as JM says "find your friends".

MMr Royal is a beauty! DP LE and AIQ LE both HUO and opened by me... very little play on either... numbers and pics msg me with ya skillz! If you broker a deal or bring me a buyer you will get a small percentage (depending) and a big hearted thanks from your future PM!

Weather permitting bring your Harley and meet some of the riders from the area!

Looking forward to meeting you all in person!

Last edited:

ALJO

Apr 6, 2013
St.Romuald
I understand your feelings, I have been out as well for a few years and now I have 2 pins only but I'm not at all tempted by anything.......
As you say: "It feels so good"

By the way, as the thread says "What happened" to this thread?

Reactions: Halfwasted

MoPin

Mar 2, 2021
TO
It’s gonna get a hole lot worse yet boys. Many mortgages will come due renewal before the end of 2025. Those with will be in a good position to weather the storm (likely even get richer) those without will be very tight to make it through. For the most part of you own a pinball you are likely on the better side of the equation. If you own 10 pins you definitely are. Anyone needing money in the short term is going to have to sell pins at a much lower value as most of us have plenty of pins and those that don’t need to borrow cash at 10%. (Ouch!!!). We are already seeing this reflected in the current prices. Hope you all weather the storm ok.

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
GTA
Nice fake tweet bro. Gonna dig up some more misinformation?
Are you one of those people kind that has to burn your mouth on the pizza even though you were told "it's hot, don't eat it yet!"

Cause truly man... you haven't been right yet but you're mocking everyone who tries to inform others of the train a coming, you like trains or something? let me guess.... trains are a conspiracy theory too!? If you have no idea who Klaus Shwab, The WEF or Agenda 2030 is then perhaps the mocking energy should turn to researching energy... or are you intentionally misinforming?! There's nothing cool about being uninformed about the destruction of our country, being ignorant to it and/or proud of it and/or bashing anyone who does mention it!

So.... which side are you on? misinformed or misinformer?

Your future PM thanks you,

Michael