• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

What happened?

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
GTA
This did not help my confusion level at all.
Like Flipper Ripper says I'm a troll with deep web conspiracies.... like Ivermectin " Horse paste" and HCQ being the cure for "Y'know" (FDA just announced it for those in the cheap seats) and the whole safe and effective ha ha pure evil... Fauci just admitted myocarditis in men and a host of other side effects including "Y'know" with Britain posting the "y'know's" and ratios of "y'know's" outside hospitals.... the "2-3 and 90 day are the most alarming" but again this is deep web and not backed up by the authorities themselves! Here's another... HCQ (Barry and Honey Shurman of Apotex) not only cures malaria but has been known to cure cancer for decades and all you have to do is look it up on the NIH website under cancer+ivermectin HCQ but again I'm a TROLL and CONSPIRACY because people refuse to educate themselves on the facts and believe the idiot tube. I'm really sorry you guys like to follow liars and fools but you must really like the fear they're selling! This country needs real men with backbones right now.... not soft weak men in their weak decaying bodies talking smack on the internet like warriors... soft weak boys in soft mens bodies.... theres the real pandemic we should be dealing with... but... weak men!!! I wish you all the very best and I hope you snap out of it before its too late! Zinc, Vitamin D/K2 and Vitamin C are great research topics for crazy conspiracy theorists and consider growing your own food! God bless you all in Jesus mighty name, amen.

Conspiracy incoming... Learn to purify your water ASAP!!!! God bless!!!!

Last edited:

hey you with the face

Apr 15, 2015
newmarket
Also, the Harper government had one of the worst economic records post-WW2.
Your kidding, right? Debt added under Harper was $150B. $467 to $612. Justin Trudeau has almost tripled the debt! It's $1.376 Trillion right now and counting.
Business was booming under Harper with tax cuts, cheap gas, groceries, low mortgage rates, inflation was at record lows. I lived it! And Harper pulled this all off during the 2008 crash. Websites will lie about the stats, numbers, unemployment.. Wikipedia is the worst for B.S. Everyone feels the pain today. Been laying off and downsizing since 2018. Every business buddy I know and talk to, same thing.
Check out this unemployment line in the video.. and everyone here is collecting a check from the Gov in exchange for a vote.
And that's just in Brampton. Saw one twice that in Scarborough. Everything will just get worse including crime. Pinball machines will be a lot cheaper down the road. New pins will take a hit unfortunately.
I'm a independent, I vote for what makes sense... Like I mentioned before, some people just prefer a trust fund drama teacher for P.M.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bytor777

ExportZ

Oct 10, 2021
Quebec
Is there some info out there about a reboot on GOTG?
Not a reboot, last run of pro:

Reactions: LOCK-IS-LIT

LOCK-IS-LIT

Jan 5, 2022
SWO
Aw okay, already owned GOTG but would be up for a new layout and fresh look if they did remake it. Was a decent game as it is now. Thanks

Quatermass

May 2, 2018
Toronto
Your kidding, right? Debt added under Harper was $150B. $467 to $612. Justin Trudeau has almost tripled the debt! It's $1.376 Trillion right now and counting.
Business was booming under Harper with tax cuts, cheap gas, groceries, low mortgage rates, inflation was at record lows. I lived it! And Harper pulled this all off during the 2008 crash. Websites will lie about the stats, numbers, unemployment.. Wikipedia is the worst for B.S. Everyone feels the pain today. Been laying off and downsizing since 2018. Every business buddy I know and talk to, same thing.
Check out this unemployment line in the video.. and everyone here is collecting a check from the Gov in exchange for a vote.
And that's just in Brampton. Saw one twice that in Scarborough. Everything will just get worse including crime. Pinball machines will be a lot cheaper down the road. New pins will take a hit unfortunately.
I'm a independent, I vote for what makes sense... Like I mentioned before, some people just prefer a trust fund drama teacher for P.M.

This is the last time I’ll respond to non-related pinball topics going forward.

Many of the best performing economies in the world also have some of the highest national debts. Again, Canada is no exception. You’re also ignoring the fact that we just had a global pandemic not seen in a century. The reason we weathered the 2008 crash had more to do with our concentrated banking system.

Many people didn’t do so well under Harper. Your anecdotal examples aside, cutting taxes doesn’t actually help the economy. It stifles economic growth and leads to less government revenue. This is why the Harper government’s economic record was actually so poor compared to so many other governments.

Ultimately we won’t change each other’s minds on politics, so let’s just go back to arguing about those overpriced boxes of flashing lights we love so much.

hey you with the face

Apr 15, 2015
newmarket
This is the last time I’ll respond to non-related pinball topics going forward.

Many of the best performing economies in the world also have some of the highest national debts. Again, Canada is no exception. You’re also ignoring the fact that we just had a global pandemic not seen in a century. The reason we weathered the 2008 crash had more to do with our concentrated banking system.

Many people didn’t do so well under Harper. Your anecdotal examples aside, cutting taxes doesn’t actually help the economy. It stifles economic growth and leads to less government revenue. This is why the Harper government’s economic record was actually so poor compared to so many other governments.

Ultimately we won’t change each other’s minds on politics, so let’s just go back to arguing about those overpriced boxes of flashing lights we love so much.
You may think Trudeau is the best, and that's fine. Personally I'm hoping the Liberal party picks someone else to run next election.
Ok, sounds good, back to hoping we can afford more pins in the future because no pinball manufacturer is getting my money till things change with our economy. :) Cheers!

Last edited:

Ryan Dodd

Feb 15, 2020
Sault Ste Marie
Oh I remember mentioning a correction this past year on the Ontario forum and Mitch said never going to happen it it’s definitely here not as huge as people think but people aren’t getting 5k over msrp with 5000 plays on it and that’s how it should be balanced :)

Reactions: MrMikeman

tom_454

Nov 28, 2012
Ottawa
Yes, it is fair to say that the bubble is deflating. Hasnt quite popped or anything but I think sales growth for expensive toys is going to be flat for a while. i Think this is a combination of things; Covid caused people to entertain themselves more at home so more pins sold which drove up prices Too quickly for people’s financial situations to keep up at the same pace. Space became in issue for more collectors. Gotta sell to buy.

this is the typical market cycle. we Hit the peak and are now going into a valley. How deep nobody knows.