• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

TZ Price check

yellowmustard

Nov 17, 2012
yes you missed he sold it for 5500$ l@l
and sincerely Alouettes dont need Pat to fuck pin buyers!!!
and last thing buy your pins at your prices but if they are too expensive ... let it go...without saying anything...
thats business and yes Pinball is a business now...not for everybody but for majority...
that s offer and demand market...here in Canada.
but i you re ready to travel to the US side...you can find some deals...
i found good deals every years at Allentown pinfest!

yellowmustard

Nov 17, 2012
but to answer initial question

i think a very decent player TZ, faded cab is around 4000$ value
and a CC one with bunch of new parts and redone cab a round 5500$
and CQ with classic mods around 6500$

in fact these are the prices i m ready to pay... :FP:

but i think i m in the good range...

movingpictures

Nov 29, 2012
Mont-Real
yellowmustard said:
let it go...without saying anything...

Actually, that's a big reason why the forums exist in the first place.
To educate and warn fellow collectors (+ noobs) and help them avoid rip-offs and scams.

The forums are for enthusiasts, not unethical flippers who bow to the dollar above all else.

Just my 2 cents .... :roll:

Attachments

• pp.jpg
    pp.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 459

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
I'm actually really surprised that TZ hasn't gotten more expensive the way that AFM and MM have. Just a factor of there being more out there I guess. It's still not a cheap game by any stretch, but you can get one for the price of a NIB stern pro, which makes it a great option as far as I'm concerned.

Honey Badger

Nov 20, 2012
Ottawa
Chris Bardon said:
I'm actually really surprised that TZ hasn't gotten more expensive the way that AFM and MM have. Just a factor of there being more out there I guess. It's still not a cheap game by any stretch, but you can get one for the price of a NIB stern pro, which makes it a great option as far as I'm concerned.

+1....TZ is a waaay better game than AFM or MM.

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On
yellowmustard said:
but to answer initial question

i think a very decent player TZ, faded cab is around 4000$ value
and a CC one with bunch of new parts and redone cab a round 5500$
and CQ with classic mods around 6500$

in fact these are the prices i m ready to pay... :FP:

but i think i m in the good range...

I think you would be hard pressed to find any TZ for $4K
I paid that for an Italian reimport container game that I still haven't got completely operational yet.
Most would be found in the $5500-$6500 range IMO

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
Williams Fan said:
Chris Bardon said:

Agreed

Also I'd like to point out that NO PRICE POLICING ALLOWED is really the only rule we do enforce here at PBRev. This forum is here not only to be a positive place for fellow enthusiasts to converse, but also to be a POSITIVE place for people to buy and sell their games.

Simply put, if you don't agree with the price then don't buy the game.

If you're interested in the game, do your due diligence first! We're all here to help. Ask questions in the forum (ie. "What's a fair price for a TZ in xxxx condition?").

It's all part of the effort to keep this place drama free. :D

TwilightZone

Nov 25, 2012
Ottawa, ON
Williams Fan said:
Chris Bardon said:

+2 waaaaaayyyyyy better.

Cheers,
Duane

tom_454

Nov 28, 2012
Ottawa
+3. TZ is better than AFM or MM (maybe not WAY better though - just better). IMHO

I do love the humour in AFM and MM though. That can't be beat.