• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

TZ 3rd Magnet video.....

ALJO

Apr 6, 2013
St.Romuald
I'll be installing a 3rd magnet with a NOS Pinbits 3rd magnet kit, including drilling the playfield on my TZ soon and I was thinking of making a video to help others install this mod on TZ.
I've done it before about 14 years ago on another TZ but I'm not an easy talker and english is not my first language, I'm not good at explaining things...... Any suggestions on how I could make this video with out having to talk about every step?
What do you think would be a good method to make the video easilly understandable...... ?

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
You could always edit in annotations/text after the fact, either overlaid on the video, or as stills between clips? If you got really fancy, you could chapter stop those on youtube so you could skip to a specific step directly, and have a description with a list of steps. That way you could have a text list of instructions, and then links to videos of how each step goes? Easier to skip around and find what you're looking for that way too.

ALJO

Apr 6, 2013
St.Romuald
You could always edit in annotations/text after the fact, either overlaid on the video, or as stills between clips? If you got really fancy, you could chapter stop those on youtube so you could skip to a specific step directly, and have a description with a list of steps. That way you could have a text list of instructions, and then links to videos of how each step goes? Easier to skip around and find what you're looking for that way too.
WOW, that is the best advice I've had up to here, I think I'll do exactly that, step by step (video by video) instructions with many videos.