• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Tron pro new in the box with 3d backglass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinballrules

Apr 21, 2013
Scarborough
Hi there if anybodys interested I have a tron new in the box with 3d backglass if anybody is really interested and serious I can take pictures also can take picturies of bill of sale asking 5500 contact me through pinball revolution with email or contact number can answer any questions you would like thanks

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Re: Tron pro new in the box with 3d backglass

Not a dealer, but a local collector. I know a few people that have bought from Rob, all good.

D

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto

I bought my CV from Rob last November and everything went well. Good guy to deal with, besides this Tron is still sealed in the box and I believe the last run of Tron is all sold out now! So here could be your last chance to get a NIB with 3D translite and Eli who is making the fiber optic wire mod is almost done and releasing his final production soon. I got lucky and bought one of his limited early production test kits he pieced together with extra parts and sent him my money yesterday.

Pinballrules

Apr 21, 2013
Scarborough

Pinballrules said:
Hi there if anybodys interested I have a tron new in the box with 3d backglass if anybody is really interested and serious I can take pictures also can take picturies of bill of sale asking 5500 contact me through pinball revolution with email or contact number can answer any questions you would like thanks

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto

Pinballrules said:
Hi there if anybody is interested im selling a tron pinball brand new in the box with 3d backglass if anybody is serious I can send picturies also picturies of bill of sale please contact me more then happy to answer any questions thanks Asking 5500

No need to create a new thread Rob, next time just bump up your existing one instead. Anyways, great seller and great game!

Status
Not open for further replies.