• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Tron in the wild

brewmanager

Nov 14, 2012
Scarborough, ON
Came across a Tron today at the Ajax cineplex. Played it, and man, is it ever shocking how weak the flippers were and how poor the game felt. Having owned one, its an awesome game that deserves to be in better shape than that....

EJB

Nov 17, 2012
Just played a MET pro the other day at the new cineplex at empress walk. Plays great, strong flippers, although the same drop target problem with lots of rejected shots. This is why I'm waiting until the next run of pros to pick one up. Hopefully they have a fix by then.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
The MET is a few weeks old.
Tron has probably been on location over a year without much attention.

I find that Tron is a game that can be a real case of Jeckyll and Hyde. Fantastic when set up just right and dialed in.... but a real dog if not.

Weak flippers should never be an issues though

Hammerhead

Nov 16, 2012
Melbourne
EJB said:
Just played a MET pro the other day at the new cineplex at empress walk. Plays great, strong flippers, although the same drop target problem with lots of rejected shots. This is why I'm waiting until the next run of pros to pick one up. Hopefully they have a fix by then.
Cineplex Empress Walk or Empire Theaters Empress Walk 10?

Hammerhead

Nov 16, 2012
Melbourne
brewmanager said:
Came across a Tron today at the Ajax cineplex. Played it, and man, is it ever shocking how weak the flippers were and how poor the game felt. Having owned one, its an awesome game that deserves to be in better shape than that....
Cineplex Odeon Ajax Cinemas or Ajax 10 Cineplex?

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
DRANO said:
I find that Tron is a game that can be a real case of Jeckyll and Hyde. Fantastic when set up just right and dialed in.... but a real dog if not.

This scenario applies to any and all pins, period. :) (of course you have turds that are all dialed in just right and still play like a turd)

D

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
The BDK that was in a poor state of repair (the one with only one flipper rubber) @ Cineplex Odeon in Scarborough @ Eglinton/Warden has been removed.