• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

TOP THREE PINS on your Wantlist!

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
I only have one that I feel I have to get at some point:

The Simpsons pinball party

Sure there are others I would like to have (and probably will) but that one is the goal.

Sent from my Nexus 4
I have since completed my goal from 3 years ago so now I guess it's time to update.

1) Ironman
2) The Walking Dead
3) Spiderman

These 3 are on my want list. Maybe Santa will see my list and hook me up for Christmas! Considering all the bad stuff I've done this year that's unlikely to happen haha.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
I guess it's a good thing that I have to struggle to even come up with 3 games on my want list ;)

I'll give it a go though:

1) Sega GODZILLA
2) Williams NAGS (1960)
3) Stern NINE BALL

Jeff K.

Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Only one at this point, unless BM66 or Dialed In really knock it out of the park: Monster Bash. Had one years ago and it's the only one I truly regret letting go.

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
How do I not remember starting this thread? Glad to see it has some legs. I got two of the games on my original wantlist, Creech and EATPM, and I've decided BOP just isn't for me. My tastes have changed greatly, too. Here's my new top three wanted for what it's worth:

1 - Gottlieb Kings and Queens
2 - Stern Catacomb
3 - Bally Truck Stop

superjackpot

Nov 19, 2012
Mississauga, ON
1. WH2O
2. Dr. WHO
3. an older Stern SS like Galaxy, Stars, or Big Game

I cannot call these "must haves" but I would spring for one if it came up and/or move something to make room.

This thread was started three years ago and pinball prices have changed dramatically to the point where I've changed how I feel about buying (i.e. paying) for a new-to-me pin. This impacts the list of course.

Now if price was not a consideration, this list would be somewhat different and would include at least one recent newer release like TWD or perhaps a classic like AFM.

FastEd

Sep 5, 2014
Toronto
Interesting to read the posts from the beginning.

Ok, for documentation purposes, here goes:

1) Funhouse
2) The Addam's Family
3a) The Shadow
3b) No Good Gofer's

Aunt Agnes

Nov 5, 2015
Kitchener, Ontario
I only have two machines right now, Earthshaker and Stars, and know that I probably won't ever have a super large collection due to space issues, so I would like to round it out a bit with something like:

1) A newer Stern: TWD, MET, or SM
2) A classic DMD: TAF, TZ, or IJ:TPA
3) Centigrade 37

a.stebel

Jul 7, 2014
Barrie
1. Safecracker - never owned that one.
2. Walking Dead - love the show
3. Totan - love the theme and the outlane ball catchers.

goodmanners

Jun 17, 2014
Mississauga
I have got my collection pretty close to where I want it. But there are always games that I would like to add.
For me it's:

1. Fire!
2. Twilight Zone
3a. Scared Stiff
3b. Ghostbusters
3c. LotR

Cost might be an issue as they continue to climb. But you never know....

websherpa

Feb 10, 2013
Waterdown, ON
Funny I think I missed this thread the first time around:

1) TRON LE (stupid me I had NIB on my radar way back and thought "A recession is coming, I'll wait and get one cheaper off route." Still waiting... sigh. But at least I have minimal debt. I have NIB toys for the playfield still boxed instead)
2) Guns N Roses
2) Another Rollergames (that was for SpiroAgnew's amusement)