• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

TNT Amusements on Ebay: NOS BK2K Playfields

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
Just something interesting to follow...Todd Tuckey at TNT Amusements in Southampton, PA has an eBay auction for NOS Black Knight 2000 upper and lower playfields. Smarty pants listed them in separate auctions to maximize profits. As of writing, lower PF sits at $940US and upper for $540USD. Ends tonight (March 27) at about 6pm.

LOWER http://www.ebay.com/itm/Williams-BL...652?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19ea53184c

UPPER http://www.ebay.com/itm/Williams-BL...215?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c3e0902c7

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNDGpe1Etko[/youtube]

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Todd wouldn't be Todd if there wasn't profiteering involved. I still think his vids of tossing games off the roof was nothing more than a stunt to motivate the pin community to come and buy up all his shit games simply to save them from being tossed off the roof.

D

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
He's certainly a character. In addition to his game "review" videos (I use the term "review" loosely), Mr. Tuckey's been roughly editing together a "reality show" called All American Arcade (available on YouTube)...and there have been a few references to having an agent try to sell the idea to a network. It will be a double edged sword if it does get picked up: good visibility for the hobby on one hand, but it would also drive prices even higher than they are now (ie: storage locker auctions are not even worth going to anymore, thanks to Storage Wars turning everyone into a locker jockey...thus making the price of the lockers skyrocket).

If people who buy storage lockers and abandoned airline baggage can get a reality show, why not an arcade/amusement company?

medvet

Nov 28, 2012
Ottawa
Hmmm. Maybe it's time to list my NOS set for sale since they are not being repro'd until far into the future. I bought them a few years ago intending to own the game but know now that it's one of the few Sys11 that I don't want. Maybe it's time to go thru my entire playfield stack period :roll:

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
medvet said:
Maybe it's time to go thru my entire playfield stack period :roll:

Now THAT sounds like a fun time!
Let me know if you find an nice TOTAN in there :D
Looks like my restoration project will be on hold until CPR gets theirs done.
Oh well... lots to keep me busy until then.

And who knew BK2K playfields would be in such demand?

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
Final costs: $940 for the lower and $542 for the upper. No bids rolled between the time I posted here and the auction closed. CPR seeing dollar signs?

I'd like to find a CFTBL and a TAF playfield...reruns not NOS...but I feel that I'm not the only one that have those on their wish list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
TAF repro PF's are not a fun swap. LOTS of holes missing that need to be drilled... Can't comment on the Creech as I haven't done one of those yet.

D

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Menace said:
TAF repro PF's are not a fun swap. LOTS of holes missing that need to be drilled... Can't comment on the Creech as I haven't done one of those yet.

D

Been watching a few threads where guys are starting to install the CPR High Speed repros and it seems some of the dimpling may be incorrect as well.