• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Theatre of Magic in London, Ont.

Hammerhead

Nov 16, 2012
Melbourne
Yes, I've played this machine several times in league. Very nice machine, well maintained. However, you may be disappointed.

Last edited:

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
A friend of mine from Toronto drove out there last summer to see it but came home empty. The deal breaker was problem in the pop bumper area as there is wear or artwork was missing from mylar removal. So if you are considering this machine make note of that area and be prepared to have to show your cash. My friend had to do this before he was let inside the door :rolleyes:

Reactions: chris

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
What other pins do you have or will TOM be your first pin? I love my TOM and had it for over 5 years now so you are welcome to come by and spend some time on it and my other pins before you set your sights on adding one to your mancave.

Gunnder

Nov 29, 2016
Ajax
I was actually the one that purchased that GBLE that was advertised on here from the fellow in Montreal a few months back. That game is a ball buster but still going strong after I put over 1000 plays on it so far, no issues. That was my first pin, now I'm hungry for more, and something a little easier I think.

Really appreciate the offer, may have to take you up on it. My buddy, who also just bought his first, and I have attended some DRAPL, Bluffs, and the latest Pinball For Change at Luch's, so I'm getting a nice variety of games, but still haven't played a TOM in the flesh. Also going to Adams this April 1st, so super excited about trying out his lineup of pins.

Gunnder

Nov 29, 2016
Ajax
I remember talking with Walt about this recently and he told me it was playable, just not tournament ready yet. The first time I came out to Bluffs I remember it being there with the glass off and non-working, made me super sad :(

The plan is in place to finish off the ToM at Bluffs asap to get it in the lineup. :)

D

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
I remember talking with Walt about this recently and he told me it was playable, just not tournament ready yet. The first time I came out to Bluffs I remember it being there with the glass off and non-working, made me super sad :(

Yeah, I spent the better part of an evening with Scott putting it all back together. It's very close, but they need to epoxy the spirit ring magnet back into the holder, attach it to the game and dial in a few other things and it should be good to go.

D

Reactions: kvoxx