• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD The Simpsons Pinball Party (TSPP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pin_Fandango

Dec 29, 2020
Ottawa
Hello Pinrev,

Up for your consideration a really nice, super clean and pristine example of TSPP not seen very often at all.
I am selling because I have 4 other NIB machines coming soon and well, something needs to be moved out.

Pros:
-Game looks like it just came out of the box for 20 years old
-All boards are matching serial numbers, no issues, no hacks, no strange mods
-Entire PF taken apart and cleaned as of recently. The game is clean as a whistle
-As new plastic ramps and flaps, they look new really.
-Excellent cab all around, very clean inside
-As new PF, really, no damage anywhere
-Like new shooter lane, looks new (the pic shows wood grain)
-I am picky with my games, they all must play absolutely perfect and this one of course plays as it should

Cons:
One very small blemish on right flipper button. All button have plastic protectors now. Left side is perfect.

Upgrades:
Colour LED pin2dmd - (one of the best colourization I have seen made, it is perfect in this game)
NVRAM
LED lamps in the GI throughout

No trades at the moment, I am maxed out with games, need to move this out but I could sleep under the right Tron if necessary, otherwise cash is king, thank you!

Photos here:

Asking $12K or best offer
No low balls please, not in a rush to sell nor in desperate situation of any kind :)

Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Murphelman

Pin_Fandango

Dec 29, 2020
Ottawa
Those were the days! I think it was because they knew it was a dying business then and they had to give it their best shot...?

The callouts / theme integration is just phenomenal in TSPP, hilarious callouts by lots of characters: NAIL THAT CLOWNN! ,
Tspp is really deep!

They did a good job that is for sure!

Rob E

Apr 9, 2021
Tiny, Ontario
Love my TSPP I just picked up a month ago in the US...couldn't find one in Canada at the time...

Amazing game...super deep...almost impossible to actually finish...

Status
Not open for further replies.