• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Thanks Adam

novaguy

Nov 16, 2012
Fenelon Falls
Spent a couple of hours at Adams today playing pinball while my daughter played on the dance machine.Mackenzie thought it was great to play AC DC and I just enjoyed playing almost every pin that he has.I'm an EM collector at heart but after today I'm starting to have second thoughts.thanks for having us Adam and Mackenzie says "tell his wife thanks for the eggs"
Ted

g-man

Nov 19, 2012
Brampton / Caledon
Ted, I can't believe what I am reading.

How did you get your daughter to like eggs ???? :)

Still haven't made it to Adam's new place. It's on my to-do list.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Thanks for the nice words Ted, and it was nice meeting Mackenzie as well. Glad you both had a great time.

How did you get your daughter to like eggs ????

Denise keeps 4 chickens in out backyard so she sent home a half dozen with Mackenzie, farm fresh, laid that day

g-man

Nov 19, 2012
Brampton / Caledon
Vengeance said:
Denise keeps 4 chickens in out backyard so she sent home a half dozen with Mackenzie, farm fresh, laid that day

Ahh, that makes more sense. Cool.

Now, does anyone have the number for Animal Control ? :D

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
g-man said:
Now, does anyone have the number for Animal Control ? :D

You'll have to come visit the new place, my neighbor two houses down keeps 2 horses in his backyard, I see him riding them up and down the street in warmer weather :p So I think I'm ok with 4 chickens :p