• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Suprised no one posted this - NIB MB

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
Someone with deep pockets is going to be very happy.

Or alternatively someone with deep pockets now is going to have deeper pockets in another 10 years when they decide to sell their uber rare Nib mb haha

Sent from my Nexus 4

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
I bought a NOS pack of Garbage Pail Kids trading cards once. It was cool for about 10 seconds. Then I threw them out. The gum tasted like crap :( It pretty much disintegrated when I touched it.

Fools and their money I guess :)

SquidVicious

Nov 15, 2012
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
REVOLUTION said:
I bought a NOS pack of Garbage Pail Kids trading cards once. It was cool for about 10 seconds. Then I threw them out. The gum tasted like crap :( It pretty much disintegrated when I touched it.

Fools and their money I guess :)

Rich man's game that is for certain .. I won't be anywhere near it.

Monkeybug

Nov 14, 2012
Stouffville, ON
I will be traveling shortly after the auction ends so I expect transportation arrangements to be made fairly quickly after the end of the auction.

I.E. Please do not contact me, I will be enjoying my retirement on my own private island in the Caribbean.

I would be surprised if this goes higher than King Kong that sold recently on Ebay.

stiffler4444

Nov 20, 2012
Crystal Beach, Ontario
This add should read "mint unopened MB box, heavy lump inside". I get the wow factor but once opened it becomes a used pinball machine. I guess for bragging rights you could get off buying it but that's about all. Question- how long do you sit and stare at the box before opening it? Do you throw some sort of party? Do you simply staple the receipt to it and put the box in line with the rest of your collection???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free