• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Stranger Things Premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaz009

Oct 17, 2019
Milton, Ontario
Up for trade is Stranger Things Premium. Excellent condition. No issues. Totally dialed in. TK lock works very well. Mirror blades.

UV kit purchased, waiting for it to ship. Cleland code on SD is included (along with the original Stern SD card).

I'm looking for the following in a trade:
- Willy Wonka (SE or LE)
- Deadpool (Pro or Prem)
- Lord of the Rings LE
- Ricky and Morty
- Wizard of OZ (with 2.0 lights)
- The Simpsons Pinball Party

There are some stairs to the game out. Willing to help with the move (many moves, never an issue).

Pictures to follow. Let me know if interested.

Season 4 is coming! :)

Will sell for $12k firm.

Last edited:
Reactions: Patt

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
1,200 balls played, or games played? That audit always messes me up and I'm not sure if people are referring 3 ball games or 5 ball games when quoting it if it is "games played" vs "balls played". I restart way too many games after the first ball to quote games play :). Awesome game btw! Glad to see the occasional Premium show up these days as it is one I'd like to own eventually. GLWT!

chaz009

Oct 17, 2019
Milton, Ontario
Thanks for the kind words roar. It’s an amazing game. But actually I think this is the same game that was previously listed. I got this off Martin. Not many Premium Stranger Things out there.

1200 total lifetime games played.

Last edited:

Pin_Fandango

Dec 29, 2020
Ottawa
yup that is my game, I sold it to Martin. Excellent playing ST Premium, it is all dialled in last time I saw it when it left my house. it was tuned to perfection, the TK locks perfect every time, always. Lots of work went into making the game play well, others owning this game who I have also help tuning theirs, can attest for how difficult this game can be to dial in. :) You know who you are, lol

I have also added washers in lots of ball guides to prevent damage to the playfield, particularly the right ramp is notorious for doing that in all Sts. This one does not have those issues and never will now :)

Whomever gets it, will get a perfectly tuned ST Premium, hassle free.

GLWS

chaz009

Oct 17, 2019
Milton, Ontario
yup that is my game, I sold it to Martin. Excellent playing ST Premium, it is all dialled in last time I saw it when it left my house. it was tuned to perfection, the TK locks perfect every time, always. Lots of work went into making the game play well, others owning this game who I have also help tuning theirs, can attest for how difficult this game can be to dial in. :) You know who you are, lol

I have also added washers in lots of ball guides to prevent damage to the playfield, particularly the right ramp is notorious for doing that in all Sts. This one does not have those issues and never will now :)

Whomever gets it, will get a perfectly tuned ST Premium, hassle free.

GLWS

Thank you for adding details to what has been done to this game. This machine has been a joy to play thanks to the work you've put into it.

TK lock still works perfectly. I will never get tired of seeing the balls suddenly stop in mid air. :)

Reactions: Ponzie

chaz009

Oct 17, 2019
Milton, Ontario
If you have any machines other than what is posted in my “wanted” list I will consider other modern pins.

Will also sell for $12k firm.

Last edited:
Reactions: Honey Badger
Status
Not open for further replies.