• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Stern Rolling Stones LE vs Non-LE

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
So I've been trying to figure out the difference between the limited-edition and the non-limited-edition, and can't seem to find any definitive answers. I noticed that there is chrome for the legs and lockdown bar but I can't really see any difference in game play or playfield. So if someone can please explain the difference to me and what kind of pricing I'd be looking at between the two that would be wonderful.

Thanks!

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
The LE has the post save feature on it, so there's extra buttons on either side to control left, right, and center posts (like a UK game). They've had one out at starburst for ages if you want to go try one.

Monkeybug

Nov 14, 2012
Stouffville, ON
I think this was the (music) pinball I had the highest hopes for and it fell really flat. It should have been comparable to AC/DC, seeing the history of the band.

I wonder how many LE machines they released?

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
So what you guys are saying is....

"Dont bother with an LE, find someone who is disappointed by their poor purchase, and lowball them til they give in?"

Monkeybug

Nov 14, 2012
Stouffville, ON
meegis said:
So what you guys are saying is....

"Dont bother with an LE, find someone who is disappointed by their poor purchase, and lowball them til they give in?"

Or look for a better themed music pinball?

BOO

Aug 9, 2013
Toronto, Canada
you can play one at the pegasus bar on church street in the gay village. not sure if it's a pro or le though i think it's just a plain jane pro. just saw it there this week in fact. poked my head in hoping they had replaced it with another pin but they hadn't. this pin really just is not much fun. maybe consider taking everyone's advice here on the forum and look for another machine that won't have you singing "can't get no satisfaction!" down the road. lol!

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
Played one not long ago, thought it was fun for the time playing. Might be a short lived amusement though.

Still unsure what may be next.