• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD StarWars Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masz76

Nov 6, 2021
Edmonton
StarWars Pro for sale

Like new condition. No playfield wear or
damage. Plays like new.

Has following mods:
Glow in the Dark Titans
Cliffys installed
Art Blades & Bezel on mini screen
Shaker Motor
Custom metal lane covers
Plastic Protectors
Slave 1 and Millenuim Falcon toy mod
Custom light baffles under playfield.
Custom apron cards.
Magnet speaker cover and lock bar magnet.

Willing to ship at buyers expense.
Feel free to DM for any further inquires.

$9000
Thanks for looking

IMG_4505.jpegIMG_4508.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4507.jpeg
    IMG_4507.jpeg
    230.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4509.jpeg
    IMG_4509.jpeg
    165.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4511.jpeg
    IMG_4511.jpeg
    123.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4513.jpeg
    IMG_4513.jpeg
    160.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4512.jpeg
    IMG_4512.jpeg
    109 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4510.jpeg
    IMG_4510.jpeg
    241.8 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: Emil

Jordan B

Sep 8, 2015
Vernon, BC
Gorgeous looking game. I love the art blades.

I'm currently obsessed with my Star Wars. Hated the game to begin with after playing it on location, but now that I have it, it's a keeper!

Good luck with the sale! Someone snag this beauty!

Reactions: kool1 and Masz76

AlexRogan84

Dec 4, 2020
Guelph

I'm currently obsessed with my Star Wars. Hated the game to begin with after playing it on location, but now that I have it, it's a keeper!

I felt the same way. Still do as I don't have one, yet, but can't help but think I should love this game more.

Did you also get the Pro? Or is the Premium noticeably better or different? That "supercharger" style Death Star hyper loop wire form thing that you get in the Premium looks cool as hell. Wasn't sure if it is a must have or not if getting this game?

Jordan B

Sep 8, 2015
Vernon, BC
The prem/le hyperloop is a hoot, it creates that "moment" when you get the ball ripping around. But not having it wouldn't be a dealbreaker for me.

I played the pro on location and didn't really get hot to qualify the modes and didn't understand the multipliers. But after having it in a home environment, things clicked right away for me.

Classic Steve Richie "flowy" shots and just a ton of fun. Unbeatable theme. I hated the weird plunge shot but now it's fine. And I'm getting better at nudging to avoid cheap drains from bad bounces ;)

AlexRogan84

Dec 4, 2020
Guelph
Thanks for that. I can think of a lot of games that never played as well nor as fun out in public as they did once they were in your home and you could really spend some time figuring it out. I'm glad to hear that was the case for you with Star Wars. I don't honestly understand yet how to play or get modes started or even multiball. But would love the chance to. Just way way way too good of a theme to give up on liking the gameplay.

kool1

Sep 14, 2021
Oakville ON

It's actually a pretty fun game and it's a killer theme. I didn't like it at first either but it's grown on me over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.