• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS Spring Cleaning - Games and Playfields

medvet

Nov 28, 2012
Ottawa
In an attempt to downsize, I'm listing some games and playfields for sale. I would prefer selling to fellow Canadian collectors but am also listing on Pinside for Allentown delivery.

Games: I have a very nice Police Force with excellent condition original ramps, plastics and unfaded cab. Boards, displays all nice. Playfield very nice as is the translight. I also have a CPR plastic set for additional cost if interested. $1800 game only OBO

F14 - playfield, ramps and plastics all nice, cab a bit rough but still very decent. Have an NOS playfield that could be bought with game also but not really needed. $1800 OBO game only

24 - HUO that I bought NIB. Very low plays, mint, LED's tastefully $5000 OBO

Playfields for sale - They have been clearcoated by poolman with automotive clear unless noted otherwise and have no cosmetic defects:

TSPP NOS main playfield cleared by poolman $1200
TAF original redone and cleared by poolman $1200
Black Knight 2000 NOS upper and lower cleared by poolman $2500 (I know.....CRAZY but an American has offered me $2200 USD)
F14 NOS not cleared $500
Space Station NOS not cleared $500

I also have a NOS cleared Taxi Lola playfield and a CPR Marilyn Taxi playfield so one can go
I also have a perfect Whirlwind redone and cleared by Kruzman and a CPR Whirlwind so one can go

Also have a lot of parts but they will be sorted and listed after Allentown show. Feel free to make an offer for any playfields that you might be interested in. Not giving them away but will entertain any reasonable fair offer.

Thanks
ME

Last edited:

Steve

Dec 20, 2014
Brantford
In an attempt to downsize, I'm listing some games and playfields for sale. I would prefer selling to fellow Canadian collectors but am also listing on Pinside for Allentown delivery.

Games: I have a very nice Police Force with excellent condition original ramps, plastics and unfaded cab. Boards, displays all nice. Playfield very nice as is the translight. I also have a CPR plastic set for additional cost if interested. $1800 game only OBO

F14 - playfield, ramps and plastics all nice, cab a bit rough but still very decent. Have an NOS playfield that could be bought with game also but not really needed. $1800 OBO game only

24 - HUO that I bought NIB. Very low plays, mint, LED's tastefully $5000 OBO

Playfields for sale - They have been clearcoated by poolman with automotive clear unless noted otherwise and have no cosmetic defects:

TSPP NOS main playfield cleared by poolman
TAF original redone and cleared by poolman
Black Knight 2000 NOS upper and lower cleared by poolman
F14 NOS not cleared
Space Station NOS not cleared

I also have a NOS cleared Taxi Lola playfield and a CPR Marilyn Taxi playfield so one can go
I also have a perfect Whirlwind redone and cleared by Kruzman and a CPR Whirlwind so one can go

Also have a lot of parts but they will be sorted and listed after Allentown show. Feel free to make an offer for any playfields that you might be interested in. Not giving them away but will entertain any reasonable fair offer.

Thanks
ME
Hi, would you happen to have any parts for a Shadow? Thanks.

medvet

Nov 28, 2012
Ottawa
Been swamped with messages so posted prices for the playfields in the original post. Forgot to mention also willing to entertain trades but my list is short and only DMD's at this point.
Thanks guys.
I will work on responding to PM's as fast as I can and going to take playfield pics tomorrow. They are stacked behind a few games in my spare room.

medvet

Nov 28, 2012
Ottawa
Hi guys

OK. I apologize. I got called in on my day off to do some emergency surgeries so my entire plans went down the tubes for these pics and organizing for Allentown.

Here is the link for the playfields: http://s184.photobucket.com/user/medvet ... t=3&page=0

Here is the link for Police Force: http://s184.photobucket.com/user/medvet ... t=3&page=1
will be shopped out by delivery/pickup

F14 is buried behind a few games so that will be next week after returning from Allentown.

24 is set up but just ran out of time until next week also.

I have replied to all the PM's I believe and kept them in order by time from Pinside, MAACA and Pinball Rev so trying to be fair. Looks like games will stay in Canada but playfields are going both sides of the border.

For trade options - my list would include Ripleys, Metallica Pro or Premium, DM , Starship Troopers

Thanks for your patience
ME

Steve

Dec 20, 2014
Brantford
Been swamped with messages so posted prices for the playfields in the original post. Forgot to mention also willing to entertain trades but my list is short and only DMD's at this point.
Thanks guys.
I will work on responding to PM's as fast as I can and going to take playfield pics tomorrow. They are stacked behind a few games in my spare room.

medvet

Nov 28, 2012
Ottawa
UPDATE:

The TAF and F14 playfields sold at Allentown to first responders.

The Police Force is essentially gone as long list of buyers. I have let the interested parties know the list and keeping them updated.

The Taxi and Whirlwind CPR playfields are MIA right now since the house move and then garage move. For those that know me, not unexpected... :oops: :rolleyes: I am looking this week inbetween busy work. Sorry guys. Until I find them, I can't decide which I'm keeping and which will be for sale so assume off the table until I find. I will keep my list of interested parties and contact in order when I find them. With 50+ NOS and repro playfields it's a bit of work. :rolleyes:

24 being kept as better half still really likes it so staying in the collection for now

STILL AVAILABLE:

F14 game
Space Station playfield
BK2000 playfields - US buyer backed out :evil: so still up for grabs - try me with an offer cash/trades etc - I have over $1800 into them for perspective

Thanks ME