• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Speaker upgrades

nics135

Nov 15, 2012
Janetville,ON
Now that I have an AC DC Pro....wondering about speaker upgrades.

Anybody have experience with pinball pro or flipper fidelity? And do they make much difference?

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
I've used flipper fidelity and they're pretty good.

Now, depending on how quickly you're looking to upgrade the sound... you may want to hold off, as there might be a Canadian option available in the near future.

D

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Project is in a bit of a holding pattern. Some of the people involved (myself included) have to juggle other priorities, so the kits are taking a bit of a back seat these days. Sorry for the delay guys, but these will be put together eventually and we'll make sure everyone is updated.

The kit has had the speaker mounting plates drafted (sub and right side plates) and we've come up with a way to cut both pieces with minimal waste. We haven't cut any prototypes yet though. Also been looking into various speaker and component suppliers, but no decisions have been made.

D

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Menace said:
The kit has had the speaker mounting plates drafted (sub and right side plates) and we've come up with a way to cut both pieces with minimal waste. We haven't cut any prototypes yet though.

D

Oh yeah... speaker plates :FP:

I'd better get on that :D