• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD SOLD - UPDATE: X-Men Pro with Newton Ball mod, LEDs … minor fix required $6500

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaz009

Oct 17, 2019
Milton, Ontario
Many argue this is one of the BEST BANGS FOR YOUR BUCKS PINBALL MACHINES!

The machine is in great shape. The cabinet is especially in amazing condition. Please see the pictures.

Additional features of this X-Men Pro is:
- Bulbs upgraded to LEDs
- Annoying factory Wolverine has been replaced with the NECESSARY Newton Ball mod
- Original Wolverine is included (could be used as a topper)
- Comes with mirror blades (not installed)

Please send me any offers for other newer pinball machines. I'd be happy to add money in a trade for the right machine. Mostly looking for Stern Pros. If I sell I'm asking $6900.

Pick up only (Milton ON). Thanks for looking! :)

*** UPDATE ***

I wanted to fully disclose that the day before yesterday (after posting the classified ad) I was playing Xmen and one of the fork teeth broke off. Apparently it’s a common problem. I posted about it on pinside: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men/page/250

Apparently it’s a common issue with Xmen, as stated by others in the forum. Marcos has the part for $20 USD. I was just going to buy two of them in case the same thing happen to the other fork piece. Here’s the link to the part:

It’s a super easy fix. The screw just goes into the bottom of the bar and that’s it. I haven’t ordered the part yet so if you want to take Xmen as-is with the Magneto lock not currently working I’d take $6500.

If I order the part and repair it the price will go back to 6900.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 71
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 61
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 60
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 58
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

chaz009

Oct 17, 2019
Milton, Ontario
More pictures...

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    263.5 KB · Views: 55
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 55
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 56

tom_454

Nov 28, 2012
Ottawa
I agree. Xmen is a great pin. I miss mine. Due to Sterns absolute miss on early code it got a bad wrap from pinheads. Greta code now IMO. But it is a very fun game with a lot of replay-ability in a home environment. Best bang for your buck on a relatively modern Stern.

chaz009

Oct 17, 2019
Milton, Ontario
So … the day before yesterday (after posting the classified ad) I was playing Xmen and one of the fork teeth broke off. Apparently it’s a common problem. I posted about it on pinside: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men/page/250

Apparently it’s a common issue with Xmen, as stated by others in the forum. Marcos has the part for $20. I was just going to buy two of them in case the same thing happen to the other fork piece. Here’s the link to the part:

It’s a super easy fix. The screw just goes into the bottom of the bar and that’s it. I haven’t ordered the part yet so if you want to take Xmen as-is with the Magneto lock not currently working I’d take $6500.

If I order the part and repair it the price will go back to 6900.

Attachments

• IMG_9544.jpeg
    IMG_9544.jpeg
    141.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_9543.jpeg
    IMG_9543.jpeg
    163.4 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.