• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

[SOLD]: FS - Tons Of Games - Not a fire sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThunderStorm

Jan 2, 2013
Waterloo
Let me start off saying this is not a fire sale, i'm just downsizing one of my locations
and would like to see these games go to a new home, i'd keep them for myself if i had room.

This is what i have available right now. Link to pics on the bottom

ALL GAMES ARE SOLD AS IS WHERE IS - WATERLOO - i'll take more detailed pics for interested parties.

California Speed x 2 - Linked Sit Down

Has LCD Monitors installed and a CGA - VGA Board - everything works on them

$600 Ea or $1000/pair

Crazy Taxi - Sit Down

Works - Monitor great fun game, cracks on marquee, could be replaced.

$500

Wacky Gator - With Extras

Wacky Gator - Working - great game, could use a good clean, comes with tons of NOS parts, new bodies, heads, tongues, wheels, you name it, also has a box full of used parts. you'll be able to keep this working for a long time

$500

Ribbit Racin'

Fun game for kids, race your frog to the top by pressing the buttons on the control panel as they light up, works, and chaser lights replaced with LEDS

$250

Pump It Up Extreme (Like Dance Dance Revolution) SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Works great, fun game! loaded with tons of songs, comes with 2 working dance pads (commercial version with railings and very heavy)

$500

Gottlieb Strikes & Spares SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fun Unique PInball/Bowling Hybrid game - works great, comes with custom balls that look more like bowling balls - also has 2 CPU's and 2 DMD's so also good for the parts. Has Wear on the playfield but comes with a spare playfield.

$1000

Bee Panic Redemption OR Namco Quick & Crash

I have both games they both work perfectly, but i only have one gun as one was damaged. so i'll sell the gun for whatever game you want it for.

Quick & Crash is a really cool shooting gallery game, you shoot real moving targets in the back, and has the fun exploding cup.

Bee Panic, you shoot the bees as they light up in the big honeycomb, and have the possibility of winning a prize - Self Redemption Machine.

$300 For Game With Gun. $150 Without.

Sega Line It Up

Really Unique Self-Redemption Machine, stop the moving line at the right point to win a prize - setup like stacker

$500

Sketch Express Photo Booth

Fun Machine - still working perfectly, i've been selling photos for $4 and it's my biggest earner, still has over 1,000 photos left on the account.

$500

Megatouch Force 2007

Touchscreen Megatouch with the 2007 software working on it, and an electronic coin mech,

$300

Megatouch Emerald

Touchscreen Megatouch with the Emerald Software installed and electronic coin mech. Monitor Not Turning On, but plays blind.

$100

Smart Ticket Eater SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smart Ticket Eater - Working - great for your family entertainment centre, add a redemption counter without your staff having to manually count the tickets.

$200

Counter Top Ticket Eater

Brand New Counter Top Ticket Eater - Like the Deltronics but a chinese rip off. brand new

$150

SkeeBall Lightning - Sad To See It Go

Works Great - Color LED Display - Comes with brand new skeeballs - Proven Money Maker, bright colors, coin mech and ticket dispenser are working

$500

Golden Tee 2k5 - With Neiman Displays LCD Monitor

Fully working, has a Nieman Displays LCD monitor installed - works perfectly - hardly any hours on it

$900

Cyclone Redemption - Still a Huge Money Maker

Great game for your arcade, is customized for Shaq and has a scoreboard on top with a programmable LED sign on all sides, and 3 LCD tv's you can show ads or videos on, really unique. ice only made a few.

$600

PICTURES

http://s104.photobucket.com/user/thunde ... de%20Games

Also Might Be For Sale.....

Stacker - Small Footprint - Blue LED Blocks
Gravity Hill - Self Redemption Game

Comment Here Or PM Me if you are interested. would like to see these things go to a good home.

Thanks everyone

Eric

ThunderStorm

Jan 2, 2013
Waterloo
Re: FS - Tons Of Games - Not a fire sale

Updated for games that have been sold, come on guys, someone wants these things, make an offer :)

Eric

newguy

Nov 14, 2012
Barrie ON
Re: FS - Tons Of Games - Not a fire sale

Hi Eric I'm interested in the California Speeds, can you shoot me a PM with your contact info.

Thanks Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.