• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FT Solar Fire and Flash Gordon

chris silver

Oct 30, 2013
Hawkesbury, On.
I have Solar Fire and Flash Gordon up for trade + or - cash. Both are ready to play, cleaned with new rubbers, levelers and batteries. Pictures available upon request. I might post pics eventually anyway after the holidays. I specifically want Haunted House and Embryon. I am located in Hawkesbury between Ottawa and Montreal. I'm willing to transport and travel.

Solar Fire's playfield is near perfect and loaded with LEDs. It also has a new CPR backglass with full LEDs in the head. The cabinet is in quite decent original condition. You'd be hard pressed to find a finer specimen. It does need a couple transistors on the board for game attract lighting. It doesn't affect gameplay. This is the Solar Fire used in the tournament at the 2015 Ottawa Pinball Show last fall. I really don't want to let it go but I'll do what I have to to get what I want.

Flash Gordon plays very strong. It has its original MPU rebuilt by Mindstorm88 2 years back. It has a fine set of plastics along with 2 sets of spares (1 new, 1 used set). But wait! There's more! It also has an extra set of ramps and other metal playfield guides. You really don't need any of these spare bits. Its all incandescent with 1 colour changing LED behind Ming's head. The playfield has an overlay. At first I was hesitant about the overlay concept, but I find its like playing on mylar and I like it. The overlay was applied well and is smooth and quiet with beautiful crisp colour. The backglass is nice with a minor discrepancy along the very bottom middle. The cabinet is ok with typical 35 year wear. This Flash Gordon was at the 2014 Ottawa Pinball Show parked beside Xylog's Flash Gordon.

Solar Fire and Flash Gordon are for trade only unless I can immediately be hooked up with a pin on my list below. If anyone can help me find what I want it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

In order of interest I'm looking for:

icon_exclaim.gif
icon_exclaim.gif
Haunted House
icon_exclaim.gif
icon_exclaim.gif
Embryon
icon_exclaim.gif
Af-Tor
icon_exclaim.gif
Black Hole
Medusa
Cosmic Gunfight
Centaur
Elektra
Mars God of War
Paragon (maybe)
Xenon (maybe)
Laser Ball (maybe)
Blackout (maybe)

chris silver

Oct 30, 2013
Hawkesbury, On.
Often trading is the only way to get what you want. Its in trade right now for a Haunted House. I will be posting Flash Gordon for sale today and posting pictures.

Chris