• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SkyDome / Rogers Centre Pinball

scylla

Mar 13, 2013
Toronto, ON
Star wars plays well. Avengers has the portal issue. Hot wheels is currently off with a broken sign on it. TMNT was temperamental last year but seems to be doing OK right now. All free play.

kool1

Sep 14, 2021
Oakville ON
Was there last night - They were ok when I went by.

Wonder if they were looked at before the season started?

kool1

Sep 14, 2021
Oakville ON
I would guess they weren't. Same issues end of last season as start of this season.
Yikes. What were the issues?

I didnt play just saw people on them. Unfortunately I was with pinball haters, just walked by before the game.

kool1

Sep 14, 2021
Oakville ON
Surprising they're on free play, with the price increases at the Skydome. Figured they'd be $5 a game. LOL
I was at Bell Center in March and Player One had games there also.. They both played well though, also free play. I think the venues just rent them for guests to play. Doesn't show well if P1 doesn't service though...

Attachments

• 20240320_201008.jpg
    20240320_201008.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 20

scylla

Mar 13, 2013
Toronto, ON
Reporting from the WestJet bar. All pins on tonight. No lineups for pins. Avengers portal still stuck in the up position.

Also Jackie Robinson night. Got a free hat.

In case anyone isn't aware of the $20 outfield tickets, we get those and then hang out in the WestJet bar area for the full game alternating between pinball and watching the game. Bought great / expensive seats once last year and never got to them. Not doing that again. We are outfield people.

Great grilled sandwiches on the 500 level near the cornhole.

Report from husband: Hot Wheels flipper "wonky".

Reactions: kool1