• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Shout out from the prairies!

smokedog

Mar 5, 2013
Saskatoon
Hey all

Just a quick 'holla!' from out on the prairies. Winter is still hanging on, but fading fast.

We are pin starved out here, so dont be surprised if you see folks from Saskatchewan starting to want games shipped. I know I have a fairly large list of titles I am looking for, and in a month or two the cash to purchase. Hopefully jump on another container if it happens, but I always seem to get in too late.

If any locals (SK) are perusing the board, please take a minute and join our league at www.sapp.ca We have joined the likes of Ontario and B.C. for IFPA's Provincial Championship.

Keep on flippin'!

g-man

Nov 19, 2012
Brampton / Caledon
We'd never forget our prairie-dwellin' fellow hobbyists. I've been doing my part to ship the odd game or playfield out your way.

Although, now we are on DST, we are ( I think ) one hour further apart.

Boo Hoo ! :cry:

frolic

Nov 19, 2012
Tdot
Welcome, smokedog!

I've been following your operator stories on pinside. congrats again on making a go of it and bringing pinball to the public.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
I know smokedog from pinside; standup guy!

Welcome!
Adriano

PS,
If any of your buddies out west want an XM LE, just send them my way.
Preferably in trade for a TOTAN... but cash is nice too :)

smokedog

Mar 5, 2013
Saskatoon
Thanks for the kind words folks!

Hopefully in a month or two I will be posting up a WTB ad. I still need to secure a tSPP, then I've got the 5 Sterns I want, and can move back to W/B, classic Stern and EM's.

Operating has been a blast. I love my public mancave. April will be 2 years since I started. 2 games went in, and now it's up to 5. One or two more top titles and it will be the destination for pin in SK. I just have to convince the other OPS in there that do the vids to get rid of the Guitar Hero vid beside my machines. Man that game is annoying, huge, and loud.

Neat tidbit - For a long time I was cleaning drink rings from the glass a lot. Installed pingulps on each pin, no more drink rings!