• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Scooby Doo - week old - 16,500

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenGo

Aug 10, 2019
Ottawa
Selling my brand new Scooby Doo. 16,500 firm. This is what I paid (+-$100).

Located in Orleans Ontario.

I'll be perfectly honest, I am selling it because I actually want to rebuy it in a year or two when the code is a bit more mature. It's the best Spooky shooter bar none, and I actually think it will be a fantastic game but I have very limited space and I figured I may as well offer it up to the community, to someone who wants it NOW and has more space than I. This is what I paid with Nitro after shipping, deposit plus 3%, etc

I am perfectly happy to fold up the game and put it in my storage locker but figured I'd see if someone wants it first.

I'm not really interested in trades but if someone offers something mind blowing I'll be sure to listen. I'd also be willing to maybe consider a slot for an upcoming scooby spot but it has to be a late build. I'm not sure what they're at now but I'd be happy around 1500.

I'm not exaggerating at all either, provided they add to the code (big time, unfortunately) this will be the best Spooky game easily. But the code right now is really shallow and kinda buggy, I'm not going to lie. I've already finished the 7 modes that are "finished" multiple times and am just like huh I'd rather have this in 2 years when there's like 15 modes that they have planned (and wizards, more multiballs, coop, etc).

Thanks for reading I know it was a bit of a novel. :). Please send me a private message if you are interested.

Attachments

• 20230331_230205.jpg
    20230331_230205.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 42
  • Wow
Reactions: PinheadEDM

Murphelman

Jul 19, 2017
Ottawa
www.twitch.tv
Selling my brand new Scooby Doo. 16,500 firm. This is what I paid (+-$100).

Located in Orleans Ontario.

I'll be perfectly honest, I am selling it because I actually want to rebuy it in a year or two when the code is a bit more mature. It's the best Spooky shooter bar none, and I actually think it will be a fantastic game but I have very limited space and I figured I may as well offer it up to the community, to someone who wants it NOW and has more space than I. This is what I paid with Nitro after shipping, deposit plus 3%, etc

I am perfectly happy to fold up the game and put it in my storage locker but figured I'd see if someone wants it first.

I'm not really interested in trades but if someone offers something mind blowing I'll be sure to listen. I'd also be willing to maybe consider a slot for an upcoming scooby spot but it has to be a late build. I'm not sure what they're at now but I'd be happy around 1500.

I'm not exaggerating at all either, provided they add to the code (big time, unfortunately) this will be the best Spooky game easily. But the code right now is really shallow and kinda buggy, I'm not going to lie. I've already finished the 7 modes that are "finished" multiple times and am just like huh I'd rather have this in 2 years when there's like 15 modes that they have planned (and wizards, more multiballs, coop, etc).

Thanks for reading I know it was a bit of a novel. :). Please send me a private message if you are interested.
Truth!

Status
Not open for further replies.