• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD ROLLERGAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.

tim.sanderson

The time has come to sell my beloved Rollergames. The original goal to buying these games was to put the money towards buying a car. So that's what I'm doing. :)

I am open to reasonable offers.

I’ll keep this short, as you can read about the game’s progression here:
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2329

VIDEOS:
[youtube]
(this video was taken a week or two ago)

[youtube]
(this video is before I LED’d the machine)

This game is now super-dependable. I’ve got hundreds of games on it with no faults.

Game has been fully LED’d. Playfield has a couple of raised inserts near the vertical up-kick, although nothing that affects gameplay. Because of that, the mylar has lifted around those inserts. Mylar very slight raised on the lower PF inserts. Some PF wear around the usual spots. (upper flipper magnet and pop bumpers. But I've seen worse) I’ve made a few replacement plastics, but will include the originals. I can add more detailed photos of the playfield upon request.

Last number on top alpha numeric screen doesn't light up. Gameplay isn't affected by this. I’ll see if I can fix that before the buyer takes it home

PM me for more info if you need, but like I said, the thread on here on Pinball Revolution is quite detailed.

The game is in my basement, and my basement has very pin-unfriendly stairs. (unless the head is taken off, games must be carried out... no dollies or stair climbers will fit with the head on) Depending on how bad my back is at time of move, I may or may not be able to help you carry it out. You should plan on bringing some muscle with you.

Anyone wanting to check it out is quite welcome to come on by for a few games!

Tim Sanderson

Attachments

• cno.jpg
    cno.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 187

hippochrome

Nov 19, 2012
Ottawa
Rollergames is an awesome game....I only sold mine to buy a car as well, otherwise I would have kept mine.
Any newbie sitting on the fence about to buy their first (or second game har har har), I highly suggest you buy this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.