• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Rescue 911

Status
Not open for further replies.

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
To my sheer amazement I managed to pick this game up off Kijiji last week. However, the person I was picking this up for has decided to pass. So I'm offering it to members of the Revolution for exactly what I paid. $800

Keep in mind I haven't even plugged this game so it's being sold AS-IS, WHERE IT IS.. so you'll have to pick it up (or pay me a few bucks to bring it to you)

First one to put $$$ in my hand wins. :D (physically or electronically)

- B

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Re: FS: Rescue 911 - $800

flyer666 said:
atleast post a pic or two....

I hope that was sarcastic? (because at that price as long as it's complete does it matter what it looks like?)

I already told Brock I would take it, but I still have 3 pins wrapped and folded from Gerry's container... from the spring that I haven't even touched! :FP:

D

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto

Menace said:
I hope that was sarcastic? (because at that price as long as it's complete does it matter what it looks like?)

Sure it matters... is there any playfield wear or cab fade/dings & dents Brock? If there are can you please provide high resolution DSLR pics and email please. If you get a bounce back can you open a Flickr account at your expense and host them there for me to see. Thanks BFF!!!!

movingpictures

Nov 29, 2012
Mont-Real

mwong168 said:
Menace said:

Sure it matters... is there any playfield wear or cab fade/dings & dents Brock? If there are can you please provide high resolution DSLR pics and email please.

Is there a reason you are being so antagonistic towards Brock?
I would like to get to the bottom of this.
What did he do to you? Is he a bad person?
Please call me to discuss anytime.

flyer666

Nov 16, 2012
Kitchener, Onatrio

I don't know if I should be offended or amused....

His ads clear states:

AS-IS, WHERE IT IS.....no mention of completeness...Hell it could be a paper bag for all I know.

Menace said:
flyer666 said:
atleast post a pic or two....

I already told Brock I would take it, but I still have 3 pins wrapped and folded from Gerry's container... from the spring that I haven't even touched! :FP:

D

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com

Sorry, I should point out that it just came off a route and I was told by the operator that it's working (but again, I haven't tested it)

That said, it'll need a cleaning. Best to compare this to a container pin.

Pics to come.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON

mwong168 said:
Sure it matters... is there any playfield wear or cab fade/dings & dents Brock? If there are can you please provide high resolution DSLR pics and email please. If you get a bounce back can you open a Flickr account at your expense and host them there for me to see. Thanks BFF!!!!

Make sure you get detailed pictures of the coin door as well, since it's the most important part.

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge

Vengeance said:
mwong168 said:

Make sure you get detailed pictures of the coin door as well, since it's the most important part.
That and the balls.

No one wants pitted balls.

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford

Can I get you to pm me your number? I'm having a hard time with sending messages on my phone.

Thanks
Brad

Sent from my Nexus 4

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto

Vengeance said:

It is important if the original pics show a different coin door then during pick up. Good thing none of Brock's games have any fugly single slot re-import doors.

Anyways, all jokes aside flyer666 we are all just busting Brock's balls. I didn't see any detailed pics when the kijiji ad was up last week but it did look decent from the 2-3 pics that were there and at $800 you can't lose unless the game doesn't book up or work at all. Hopefully Brock can at least confirm this by plugging it in along with some pics later on when he gets home. A working DMD game not worn down to wood for under $1k is a no brainer in my books.

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora

mwong168 said:
A working DMD game not worn down to wood for under $1k is a no brainer in my books.

That's what I was getting at, but even if it's not working as long as complete at that price wouldn't take much.

D

g-man

Nov 19, 2012
Brampton / Caledon

Hey Brock, why don't you spend a few days shining it up and then try to flip it to one of the members of the pinball community and make a few hundred dollars....er, never mind.
I forgot ~ that's not what upstanding members of the pinball community do. :)

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora

g-man said:
Hey Brock, why don't you spend a few days shining it up and then try to flip it to one of the members of the pinball community and make a few hundred dollars....er, never mind.
I forgot ~ that's not what upstanding members of the pinball community do. :)

LMFAO. To be fair, I have no issue with someone buying the game and cleaning / shopping / fixing the game up and then re-selling it as long as the new price is REASONABLE based on the work they performed. I do however take issue when it gets flipped without so much as spitting on a rag and running it over the PF and then tripling the price. (you know, even if they shopped the game out completely and doubled or tripled the price I still get pissed because a shop job runs a few hundred bucks)

Whomever buys this game, just make sure it comes with legs... and that they are all the same. :cool:

D

Status
Not open for further replies.