• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Pulp Fiction

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
Anyone looking for an LE, contact Nitro in Montreal. They may have a spot left.
There was a response on Pinside that the spot you freed up was allocated to someone on the long wait list of people they have. Unless this was another LE spot you had :)

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
Maybe when I try it I'll like it but for me just the concept of going retro with alphanumeric displays and no video assets makes it a complete pass. The movie is good not because of the audio, although there are quite a few good lines in there. This movie is a cult classic because of Tarantino's lust for exaggerated blood effects. To me this movie is more about the visuals than the audio. Yet they took it all out for the pinball game..

Hope it grows on me when I get to try it. With the lack of video assets & modern features this thing should have been priced no more than a Stern Pro IMHO.

kool1

Sep 14, 2021
Oakville ON
Maybe when I try it I'll like it but for me just the concept of going retro with alphanumeric displays and no video assets makes it a complete pass. The movie is good not because of the audio, although there are quite a few good lines in there. This movie is a cult classic because of Tarantino's lust for exaggerated blood effects. To me this movie is more about the visuals than the audio. Yet they took it all out for the pinball game..

Hope it grows on me when I get to try it. With the lack of video assets & modern features this thing should have been priced no more than a Stern Pro IMHO.
You won't miss the screen. Good call outs and alphanumeric is all you need. It's pinball!

Reactions: MrMikeman and GUARD

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown

For me, it is the audio I remember and quote frequently with friends and the sound track is amazing. I’d argue Tarantino is more known for his writing and music than he is his visuals… my opinion of course. That said i can see why a throwback style game doesn’t land with everyone… nice to have a little variety.

hey you with the face

Apr 15, 2015
newmarket

Have to agree here, look at Cactus and PF side by side for the same price. At $6k I'd be interested.. I'll wait for second hand. I don't get one worst case or wait for u.s $ to par and buy one then.