• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Price Check: BSD and WW

Slam_Tilt

Nov 20, 2012
Brampton
WW 5-6k? Seriously? We are talking Whirlwind here. I know its one of the more expensive System 11's but it can't be anywhere near 5-6k.

Slam_Tilt

Nov 20, 2012
Brampton
Seriously? Whirwind is now a 4K game? Bloody hell this hobby has gone mental.

D

Which is why I want to get rid of machines. Not fun anymore when you just can't afford to buy. I'll keep playing and hopefully get back to league play but now funneling my money to my new hobby of photography.

SuperPinball

Feb 3, 2015
Richmond Hill
Seriously? Whirwind is now a 4K game? Bloody hell this hobby has gone mental.
I'm with you on that. There are very few games that do not have a DMD that go for more or should go for more than $3k. At $4k they would have stiff competition from some really good DMD era games. To paraphrase Mike Wong "no DMD, no thanks!".

I'd put a decent BSD in the $3.5K-$4k range. There has been an "excellent condition, 100% working" BSD for sale for about a week now for $4500. If they really do go for $4-5K as luch stated, it would have easily sold by now.

Feb 25, 2016
Grimsby
I just got my BSD and its 8/10. I would say one of the nicest ones I have seen online. I think I got a really good deal at 4000. Most of the ones I found were faded or the play field had some touch ups done and they wanted 4500ish.