• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Pinballinvasion.com is now live!

flashinstinct

Nov 14, 2012
Ottawa, Ontario
Hi Folks,
Started a project last year trying to make more things than just decals. I started coming up with a few ideas for tshirts, which then evolved in making pinball hockey crossover jerseys, hats and patches. I've spent the better part of 3 months getting ready for this and hopefully some will enjoy the products that are coming down the pipeline.

Check the site out. Maybe you will find something you like. And kindly flag any errors if you find some. I can only comb the site for so long before hitting the live switch :)

1706644366082.png

tom_454

Nov 28, 2012
Ottawa
Nice stuff. Nice site. Any chance you could offer the t-shirts in some other material, other than cotton? poly-pro?

I dislike the fact that most pinball shows only offer t-shirts in cotton. I never wear cotton anymore as it just doesn’t wick away moisture. I love many of the designs but I just don’t like to wear cotton. Certainly willing to pay more for a superior product.

flashinstinct

Nov 14, 2012
Ottawa, Ontario
Nice stuff. Nice site. Any chance you could offer the t-shirts in some other material, other than cotton? poly-pro?

I dislike the fact that most pinball shows only offer t-shirts in cotton. I never wear cotton anymore as it just doesn’t wick away moisture. I love many of the designs but I just don’t like to wear cotton. Certainly willing to pay more for a superior product.
Hey Tom,
The reason it's best to use cotton is that the Direct to Film transfers adhere better to 100% (or close to 100%) cotton. I want to make shirts that last. One supplier is offering some blended shirts I have yet to dive into. Since I'm just starting, it's tough trying to even remotely hold stock of one type of shirt, with all different sizes and different colours. I can't imagine trying to hold stock for two types of shirts. The logistics right now don't permit it.

I know this is not what you want to hear, unfortunately right now is all I have.