• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Pinball News - Introducing The Directory

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
There are dozens of companies selling machines, parts and repair services, but remembering them all can be difficult and time consuming.

So we've brought them all together into one big list, with links to their websites, address and phone numbers, and a checklist of the services they offer.

Please note: We do not endorse or recommend any specific companies. The Directory is purely alphabetical.

directory-pvw.jpg

http://www.pinballnews.com/directory/index.html

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
From the pinballnews.com directory here is who I have ordered parts from and my personal preference on who to order from:

Pinball Life
Bay Area Amusements
Marco Specialties <-- this one ship to a US address or be prepared to get gouged on shipping
The Pinball Resource <-- make sure you know exactly what you are looking for and don't ask Steve any stupid questions :lol:
Mad Amusements

For electrical components such as molex connectors, caps, pins, headers I usually order from the one that has everything I need to save on shipping:

Great Plains Electronics <-- Ed has put together some pinball specific kits such as HV rebuilds for different era of games.
Digikey
Mouser
Big Daddy Enterprises

For playfield protection for scoops, ramps and unique toys there are only two that come to mind:

Cliffy
Mantis Amusements

I always recommend before you place an order to perhaps maybe make a quick post here to see if anyone on here needs anything and you could split the shipping costs. Most of us keep a small list of things we eventually need down the road. If anything send me a PM and I can assist by creating a sticky announcement with a cut off date like the bentplastics.com thread.