• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Pinball for change , Saturday March 4th 4pm Newmarket

luch

Nov 18, 2012
Newmarket
www.topl.ca
Letting everyone know Pinball for Change will be at my place tomorrow Saturday March 4th doors open at 4pm , Newmarket , 33 games will be in play from EM's , SS's , DMD's , Pizza , pop , beer and snacks all on me . Currently @ 40 people with room for more , come out and meet many Pin Rev celebrities . This is an IFPA sanctioned event with 20 plus points up for first place . Please pm me for address, cost is $25 all going to the charity Pinball For Change . Thanks your Host . Mike

Reactions: WARLOCK and kvoxx

Rockin

Jan 19, 2016
Caledon ON
Thanks to luch for being a great host, and Brewmanager for putting on a great event.
Met a bunch of good people and enjoyed playing pinball. It was my first tournament, but definitely not my last. Just have to work on my endurance and consistanscy

Reactions: luch and kvoxx

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
Thanks to luch for being a great host, and Brewmanager for putting on a great event.
Met a bunch of good people and enjoyed playing pinball. It was my first tournament, but definitely not my last. Just have to work on my endurance and consistanscy
All in good time

kvoxx

Dec 2, 2014
Toronto
Thank you Luch for being a great host and having a beautiful collection and to Walt for his hard work and organizing great events! Great night of pinball guys!

Reactions: luch