• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Pinball Addiction

SuperPinball

Feb 3, 2015
Richmond Hill
I recently acquired a nice Xenon and began to play it. Now I realize that these old Bally games really do not have the bells and whistles that the more modern games seem to have but they have something I can't seem to put my finger on. I started playing it and was drawn to the sounds and the lights and especially the sexiest voice in pinball. Before I knew what was going on I was trying to get tube shots, spell Xenon and get the extra ball. Heck I was even trying to get special and the game is set to free play. The real problem came when the game ended. I just had to play one more game which of course led to more and more games. I had to take my son to a birthday party and had to tell my wife to do it because I was close to getting an extra ball. It was only after the wife threatened to smash the game if I didn't get off my ass that a finally broke my trance and left the game. I am curious if anyone else experienced these moments where you just can't seem to leave a game of pinball. I think this is what scientists refer to as pinball addiction.:eek:

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
It's a good thing you don't own a Tron because that game always leaves you with that "one more game" feeling.