• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD PIN2DMD colour LED screens for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KO Amps

Nov 12, 2017
North Bay, ON
www.koamps.com
I've got two PIN2DMD screens left from my batch of builds up for grabs. They are the V4 shield Nucleo 144 version. Fully licensed and ready to go, just add the colourization files on the micro SD card and you're set. Hand soldered boards and laser cut acrylic frames. $250CAD each plus shipping which is usually $20-25 in Ontario based on the last one I shipped to Ottawa. Will build a custom power cable for your machine just let me know what you've got.
MCy4NKr.jpg

ta4cU6t.jpg

QwS4Cni.jpg

Last edited:

KO Amps

Nov 12, 2017
North Bay, ON
www.koamps.com
I know squat about the technology - how easy would it be to add one to Shadow, how would it look?
Pretty much the same as a colour dmd, really easy. Plug it into your machine and load a couple of colourization files on a micro SD card and you're good to go. Some files you have to pay for or make a donation since they're done by people in the pinball community. I'm still picking away at the WCS94 files, very tedious work. Here's what your Shadow would look like:

Status
Not open for further replies.