• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

PAPA World's and Pinbrawl

smokedog

Mar 5, 2013
Saskatoon
Hey all

Anyone headed down this year, interested in getting a team together for the Pinbrawl on August 7th?

I am going to be booking flights/hotel this week. I have a free flight anywhere in N.A., and I guess I'm going to Pittsburgh? I may extend the vaca a touch and head to Vegas afterwards, or NY, or even TO.

I'm no 'A' division player. I would like to enter the Pinbrawl with some like minded players though. Must like beer.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Nope, no WPPR's, no money, no thanks.

Not going to take an extra day off work and pay an extra day of hotel for a 1 in 200 chance to win a WOZ I don't want.

frolic

Nov 19, 2012
Tdot
smokedog said:
or even TO.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend a trip to TO around a ToPL night and come out for that. but if there's nothing happening during your window (likely not because of papa), then you can probably skip it, if your primary goal is to play pinball. You could still visit the Starburst showroom, and the Playdium, but other than that there's just single pins around the city. unless you hook up with collectors first.