• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Ottawa Pinball Show Video

pinmeds

Sep 17, 2015
Ottawa
www.pinballmedics.ca
Posted this vid to maaca already, figured I'd put it here too and say cheers to all of you that are west of downtown Ottawa.

Amazing show. Josh was at my place saving my ass delivering my games until 3ish... Can not thank him enough.

Next year I will endeavor to bring a vehicle _with_ transmission fluid...

So many awesome people, friends new and old from here and our neighboring villages on either end of the highway. Way too many to mention, and hopefully my brain will still assimilate some faces and names despite the pinball overdose I gladly suffered. Now for the avatars and handles...

The pinball community just keeps on getting better, and so does the Ottawa Pinball Show.

Pictures are great, but I always wish I had a video of all the shows I've been to after they're over, so I made one this time! It's a quick(ish) walk through from the front doors and I think I got every game long enough for a count. There will be a test... For those who couldn't be there this year, hopefully this gives a sense of what it was like.

Here is the link to the vid;
http://pinballmedics.com/resources/

libtech

Nov 14, 2012
Edmonton, AB
True! never did make it down, 3hrs each way but should have but then it stopped anyways. A guy should really put one together I bet there would be interest

pinmeds

Sep 17, 2015
Ottawa
www.pinballmedics.ca
Pleasure was all mine. The manual was covered by one of your guys, I hate to say I forget the name, my daily face to name recognition quota was exceeded by Saturday at noon... I`m sure he`ll let you know! Thanks again!

Mike