• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Opinion on Metallica Pro

dsmith

Nov 21, 2012
Hey Guys,

Wanted to get your opinions on the Metallica Pro. I have a AC/DC Pro which I bought NIB from Starburst a year ago and love it. I played it in Niagara falls for a short time and it was pretty good. I only played 1 or 2 games so could not really get the just of it. I was at Starburst in Toronto the other day and played a few games and it is starting to grow on me. The one at Starburst seems like the flippers are weak and that kind of put me off a bit. I am not interested in spending the big big bucks on the premium or LE model. I'm sure there are a few of you out there that have the Pro. I would be really interested in what you have to say about it. Thanks.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
I love Metallica

Fist HUO that I find in the area that comes up I'm going to grab.

The game is great and software isn't finished, the risk reward in the game that is synonyms with code from Lyman is already present and works really well.

The game is also a blast to play, I look forward to playing it every time I get a chance.