• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

ON shipping for Gerry's APR/MAY container SIGN-UP

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Sounds like the container is getting close to closing.
Just want to send out a reminder and see if there are any additional people in Ontario that need their games transported from Gerry's place?

Once the container is on the water I will be getting quotes.

Also, if any of you on the list have made other arrangements, please let me know asap!

Thanks,
Adriano

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
You have been added.

Once the ship is on the water and we have a rough idea of delivery date, I'll start to get some shipping quotes and contact everyone.

Thanks,
Adriano

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Okay,
The bid process has begun.
All parties who have expressed interest have been contacted via email (or PM if you did not provide one).

I will keep everyone updated as we go.

Adriano

PS.
I do have a local shipper lined up as back-up, should the uship.com auction not yield any reasonable bids.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Looks like we are down 1 (and possibly 2) members on this run.

The more the cheaper, so hopefully we can keep the rest.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Hi everyone.
Well, we've taken a bit of a hit and lost 3 members in this group transport.
Good numbers are key to getting a good rate so,
If anyone else needs a game transported to Toronto (with a drop off the 401 near Ottawa), please let me know.

Right now, with the quotes I am getting, its looking like $190 per person... Which is not horrible.
But, I'm still awaiting more competitive bids (and I have not ruled out doing a roadtrip) but even just one or two more participants would bring this down closer to the $150-$165 mark.

Send me a PM if you want in.

Thanks.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Okay everyone.
Now that the container is in port, we are getting down to the wire.

There is still a little room on the truck coming back to Toronto from Gerard's place. If you have a game (or even if you just need a game moved from QC to Toronto), drop me a line.
A stop is planned near Ottawa too.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Just a quick update.
We were hoping to be able to grab these games this weekend, but customs was not so quick.
We have a tentative plan to pick up the games next Friday.
I will advise regarding a meeting spot and time once I have more details.