• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

Aurium

Dec 15, 2013
London, Ontario
What do you guys think is a fair offer for that Pinbot? I might throw a number at him and hope for the best. Let me know Thanks

I'd be careful with this seller as I believe he has 4 machines up FS now on kijji, I've been going back and forth with him about his DH and I asked him what the credit dot was for? He sent me 3 links to different pictures of DH's with a credit dot saying he thinks it should be there.... The DH Cab head decals have been painted over and the speaker panel has been changed as well.

For somebody who says they have 80 hrs of work into that Pinbot machine but doesn't know what a credit dot is...... hmmmmm

Reactions: brad808

fantasygoat

Apr 19, 2015
Toronto, ON
People thought I was crazy for paying $1,200 for an IJ, in 1999.

People thought I was crazy for paying $12,000 for a BBB in 2005.

Never say never folks!

websherpa

Feb 10, 2013
Waterdown, ON
There's a Wipe Out here by "Gottfried"

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/b...ne/1074414281?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

I wonder if he "got fried" before he wrote the add?

Wipe Out's a good game for a starting collector even if, at first glance, the playfield looks a bit lame. The one thing that irks some people is the "stall" in the game as a ball rides up the ski lift, but the solemn mini-playfield is quite a clever device concept borrowed from old-school Gottlieb "nudge" type playfield designs. And the sound track is funny. Try touching the flippers when the game is in attract mode.