• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

websherpa

Feb 10, 2013
Waterdown, ON
I've put in for the Tee'd Off (being the apparently last remaining Gottlieb fan ... lol) within a few minutes of being posted, been looking for one for a while now. Waiting to see if I hear back from the owner since they are very near where I am.

websherpa

Feb 10, 2013
Waterdown, ON
Not a peep from the Tee'd Off! seller. I gave my email and number and agreed to the price not long after it was posted. But I don't get into bidding wars on anything, can't afford to. We'll see, it's a a title I've wanted for quite a while and manage to miss when they were just scattered around on the floor as discarded, hated Gottlieb "C" titles. ( I think only the Toronto Pinball Exchange (in Oakville) where this likely originated valued Gottlieb DMDs - or at least they used to price them like they valued them. But then Dallas was nuts.)

websherpa

Feb 10, 2013
Waterdown, ON
Not a peep from the Tee'd Off! seller.
Ad gone from Kijiji so it sold. Not to me. :-( Guess I am meant to continue to "save" money. I got the evil eye from the spouse when I casually mentioned "a potentially good price on ...." LOL

But if anyone has a reasonably priced Tee'd Off or Johnny Mnemonic or something "B" title in that era (working or not) for me to tinker with... I'm open to suggestions.