• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
dipstick jimmy said:
I emailed about that Funhouse at least a week ago but no response. I wonder whose ACDC that is? Tempting for sure.

For $6800 obo that is not a bad price considering it comes with a shaker motor which is around $200+tax from SB. If someone is in the market for an ACDC this seems to be the one provided the lower playfield window isn't foggy.

atariaction

Dec 1, 2012
London, ON
stores.ebay.com
mwong168 said:
dipstick jimmy said:
I emailed about that Funhouse at least a week ago but no response. I wonder whose ACDC that is? Tempting for sure.

For $6800 obo that is not a bad price considering it comes with a shaker motor which is around $200+tax from SB. If someone is in the market for an ACDC this seems to be the one provided the lower playfield window isn't foggy.

well if all goes according to plan it will be in my basement tonight :) we have a tentative verbal agreement. will be a nice addition to the lopl collection (well there are 2 others in the collection so this will be the 3rd)

atariaction

Dec 1, 2012
London, ON
stores.ebay.com
atariaction said:
mwong168 said:
dipstick jimmy said:

well if all goes according to plan it will be in my basement tonight :) we have a tentative verbal agreement. will be a nice addition to the lopl collection (well there are 2 others in the collection so this will be the 3rd)

will have to ask bout the fog factor. i didn't know that existed.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
atariaction said:

I wish I could find you a picture from an ACDC as an example but you ever see older car head lights where the lens is not so clear any more and sort of hazy yellow? I've seen some that bad before and the way it is designed the only way to fix is to get a new playfield. It's not like Creech or Congo where the window can be removed and replaced. Anyways, sure it will be fine but maybe ask for a pic before you make your way from London.

atariaction

Dec 1, 2012
London, ON
stores.ebay.com
mwong168 said:
atariaction said:

I wish I could find you a picture from an ACDC as an example but you ever see older car head lights where the lens is not so clear any more and sort of hazy yellow? I've seen some that bad before and the way it is designed the only way to fix is to get a new playfield. It's not like Creech or Congo where the window can be removed and replaced. Anyways, sure it will be fine but maybe ask for a pic before you make your way from London.

wow that would suck! thanks for the tip. will do that for sure!

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Bah, just buff the PF window with a polisher and it should clear up. I did that on my BH lower PF window and it came out looking good as new.

D

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Vengeance said:
Menace said:
Bah, just buff the PF window with a polisher and it should clear up. I did that on my BH lower PF window and it came out looking good as new.

D

you can't remove the window from the PF...

If you have the right tools you don't have to remove it. :cool: (I've got the right tools)

D

atariaction

Dec 1, 2012
London, ON
stores.ebay.com
Menace said:
Vengeance said:
Menace said:

D

you can't remove the window from the PF...

If you have the right tools you don't have to remove it. :cool: (I've got the right tools)

D

do you have to polish the underside of the window by removing the under pf?

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Usually the underside of the window doesn't need polishing, just cleaning as it doesn't see any ball traffic. The topside gets cloudy from traffic.

D

frolic

Nov 19, 2012
Tdot
"Foggy" ACDC was only on the LEs, the premiums don't have that problem other than normal dirt/wear that can be wiped away.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
A lot of people also have vertical lines on their windows too like this too so don't worry you will be in good company :lol:

30171-i.jpg

30173-i.jpg

Ask the manufacture date because it was mainly the early ones the suffered the most and the later runs came with a better clear window.

Wipeout - $1850 - London
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-buy-sell-other/l ... nFlag=true

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
frolic said:
"Foggy" ACDC was only on the LEs, the premiums don't have that problem other than normal dirt/wear that can be wiped away.

I guess you haven't seen Dave Astill's ACDC Premium then. Thank god for the bright LEDs :cool:

atariaction

Dec 1, 2012
London, ON
stores.ebay.com
mwong168 said:
A lot of people also have vertical lines on their windows too like this too so don't worry you will be in good company :lol:

30171-i.jpg

30173-i.jpg

Ask the manufacture date because it was mainly the early ones the suffered the most and the later runs came with a better clear window.

Wipeout - $1850 - London
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-buy-sell-other/l ... nFlag=true

yikes! will ask mfr date thanks