• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
Yeah, seems that people have money for their youthful passions.
Look like I am going to be hunting for a project this year.
I have had some previous luck at the local auction. Many EMs not too many SS or newer.
I do recall a heavily rusted Strange Science. Wonder what happened to it. Also had D&D once

SUPERBEE

Feb 19, 2014
Newmarket On
There was a Taxi in St Cats early last week up on Kijiji for a killer price ($2200.00 if i remember ) and it looked like it was in pretty nice shape. I had a deal done with him and was supposed to pick it up the next day but he backed out last min telling me some bullshit story about how i was second in line and the first guy bought it. Wasnt the case, the deal was done but im sure he ended up with a much higher offer. Just wish he would have given me the opportunity to match . Oh well, just wondering who wound up with it and for how much.

singlezero

Jul 10, 2014
Orillia ontario
were the pins pretty rough?

a few of the machines were already sold and im pretty sure novaguy and I were the first there. I have no idea how negotiable the asking prices were, but .. I did see someone loading a travel time into the back of a truck in the pouring rain. I was thinking of how great of shape a travel time was that I delivered from the Ottawa pinball show a couple years ago that was purchased for close to the same money fully working. you go to these things.. or I do not so much for a machine... r I don't but more for either odd heads, pfs or cabs that might be reasonable enough to warrant a good deal on parts. I was pretty excited to see a pinball pool pf thinking it had an actuator arm broken in my hot shots... but the SS model didn't have the part that pbr says is unavailable. I notice you are on the facebook Ontario arcades feeds. He is supposed to have someNIB
arcade games coming up in the near future. Some are.. still in the boxes.

Reactions: Coitusmysterioso

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
Just a general FYI to everyone that Kijiji doesn't update the view count as quickly as you'd like to think or isn't nearly as accurate as you'd like to think. Lots of times when there are 0 views 3 or 4 people could have already replied to the ad. I see it on my own ads all the time.