• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

ibjeepin

Sep 18, 2013
Toronto
Wonder if that's the same one I saw up for 1200 on Sunday???
Yes it is 100 percent, he got a bunch of people emailing and phoning offering more. Pulled the ad assessed his position and relisted it for 2800!

Greed is Good! : Gordon Gecko

BTW

Our favorite mousin around fan is back

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/st-catharines/1989-bally-mousin-around-pinball/1161976372

Now he's removed the sentence about all the previous interested parties not to bother doing a deal with him for 2K. Whacko! Who insults the very people that are actually interested in your item?

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
Anyone know the person looking for a machine in Bellville with the Checkpoint pf pic?
I could use some spare CP parts.....
The pf looks "touched up". And by that I mean the shooter lane seems to not have any tire treads. I didn't really scrutinize too much at this preliminary time.

dnewman

Oct 29, 2013
Newmarket
You could tell all of that from those small pics?

Well, to be completely honest, I can't see if it's faded on the right hand side of the machine ;), but the left and front look like there isn't any fading. Usually the heart graphic at the start button is almost yellow from fade. If the right side is comparable to the rest, I think that's above average

Yes, the pics aren't super detailed, but I'd say they are more than fair and a hell of a lot better than most. You can see wear through the paint at the ball drops in the in-lanes, especially the right hand side. You can see from the black band across the yellow post rubber that it hasn't been cleaned in quite a while, there are several burnt out bulbs, the mylar has a few bubbles, there is a lock-down bar hole in the front of the cab and a chip on the left front corner, the apron is either dirty or scratched, and it looks like it's missing the wireform gate at the exit from the pops.

On the other hand, all the plastics and ramps appear to be intact, it comes with manual and operators handbook. For $2800, you could do a lot worse.

IVPinball

Jul 22, 2013
Toronto
I know the way the market is, but still some of the prices in the above post are depressing to say the least. Turtles 2400, Big Guns 2300, NBA 3700......I hope the owners are in lala land.

singlezero

Jul 10, 2014
Orillia ontario
Adam, I know it hasn't been posted yet but that 8 dall deluxe LE is the one I bought from you last year.. was it 1100?1200? .. I took it up to Dave to get fixed.. forget what it cost me but reasonable as Dave always is.. and I sold it around Christmas time for 1500. you can tell from the bad touch up by the right target bank. I think that machine was on here for quite a while too.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Adam, I know it hasn't been posted yet but that 8 dall deluxe LE is the one I bought from you last year.. was it 1100?1200? .. I took it up to Dave to get fixed.. forget what it cost me but reasonable as Dave always is.. and I sold it around Christmas time for 1500. you can tell from the bad touch up by the right target bank. I think that machine was on here for quite a while too.

You mean this one?

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/o...ed/1163110119?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Sucks that a decent deal passed along from members has ended up on a fishing expedition.

Another person to add to the blacklist I guess, any idea who it is?

singlezero

Jul 10, 2014
Orillia ontario
yes thats the one... who knows if it has changed hands a few times since.. so im not going to say.. but i just thought id let you know it wasnt me putting that up at that price..
i dont post machines for sale here often. i know most of mine are ems .. and not mosts desired games. it is a bit disheartening though , that a couple of machines ive sold here recently have ended up on kijiji with a month or two without major work for minimum 150% markup.
i was just pointing it out to let you know i appreciated the deal at the time, and yes i got it working and some new bumper caps but didnt go and try and retire from it.
i sort of have the mentality to sell if i can for what i got into them ... and i guess wrongly ...what they are worth.
i have gotten fair deals from members on this site and have passed the same along the way.

Good luck to the person selling that machine for 3500!

the link and pics from when i bought it
http://pinballrevolution.com/threads/ebd-le-1350.3078/

Last edited: