• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

nice auction north of Toronto

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
Joust sold for $9,000 + 15% buyers premium + 13% HST = $11,695.50. Is that well bought?
Depending on condition… I believe they’ve been selling for around $10K USD. New playfields can be had if it’s in rough shape. Neat game, I’ve played it a bit at VFW.

ALJO

Apr 6, 2013
St.Romuald
I've owned Joust 5 times in the past when they were at 4000$ CAD and, yes, neat game but if you don't have people to play with you, it's quite boring.
I even paid one 1500$ on Mr. Pinball, got it shipped for 200$ from the US on Forward Air. it was missing legs and was a little rough but working 100%, it was a really fun restoration project, I've restored 3 Jousts out of the five I bought.
Prices are nuts these days, I only have 2 pins and I'm not even tempted the slightest to buy any other pin. a few months ago I wanted to buy a Multimorphic pin but now I'm happy I passed because I would have had to deal with customs paperwork and such and those things are too complicated for me....... I want "simple" as much as possible in my life.

Reactions: KING BLING !