• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FOUND Newer pins . Pay in crypto of your choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kavliari

Sep 16, 2017
Toronto
Yup .. the same monopoly money that blackrock, jp Morgan , central banks, China, and every country, pension funds, biggest success etfs in the history of all time ( more than gold), ae using as well...

You might be smarter than Larry fink and Jamie Dimon, but for average stupid guys like me I prefer to do what they do and not what they say....

• Haha
Reactions: Hammerbrother

Hammerhead

Nov 16, 2012
Melbourne
My Getaway is still available, but cash on the glass only.

Hammerbrother

Feb 17, 2019
Stoney Creek
Thanks for the advice hammer brother....but because I don't have the time nor energy to justify myself to you I'm gonna keep it nice and thank you for the advice.... that deep wise advice was much needed
I thought you Bitcoin millionaires had all the time in the world. No?
It takes as much time to sell some bits as replying to me. You are full of something smelling suspiciously like shit.

Chambahz

Dec 15, 2012
East York, Toronto
I thought you Bitcoin millionaires had all the time in the world. No?
It takes as much time to sell some bits as replying to me. You are full of something smelling suspiciously like shit.
As I mentioned earlier, I’ve bought and sold pins to him previously and been to his home. So have a number of local pinballers. Yes, it’s an uncommon type of payment request but I’m saying he can be trusted if you have a crypto account and want to sell a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.