• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

New Product: Pinball Shield

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Pinball Shields are now available! The Patent Pending full cabinet protector is designed to protect your pinball machine cabinet from bumps, scratches and those "oops" moments, keeping your pin looking brand new!

Using ultra-thin polycarbonate sheets, Pinball Shields are custom made for modern Stern and Bally/Williams DMD pins.

The protectors attach to your pin without any modification at all, and affix themselves using the flipper buttons, side rails, legs and coin box. They can be removed and re-applied with absolutely no damage to your pinball cabinet!

You can buy Pinball Shields at: http://www.pinballshield.com

Jersey Jack, Data East, early Bally/Williams and early Stern protectors will be released soon!

Thanks!

311258-i.jpg

311257-i.jpg

311259-i.jpg

311260-i.jpg

311262-i.jpg

311266-i.jpg

311264-i.jpg

Below are two mock-ups of the Pinball Shield so you can see the actual size and layout. The polycarbonate is very shiny and hard to make out in a photo.

Install is pretty simple. The side protectors slide under the backbox hinge and then slip underneath the legs. For Stern you loosen the side rail screws and slip the tabs underneath the rails. For B/W it sits directly flush with the rails. Then, remove the flipper button and re-install over the protector and that is it! For the front protector you loosen the side and bottom coin box bolts and slip the protector underneath. Then slide the edges under the legs and you are done.

Detailed instructions are included with each order.

Thanks!

311615-i.jpg

311618-i.jpg

superjackpot

Nov 19, 2012
Mississauga, ON
Seriously? :FP:

The reference to plastic on your furniture couldn't be more fitting.
Or those ribbed plastic runners laid out along the hallway carpet...
Or the roped off living rooms allowing you to only look at the vacuumed rug and couch covered in plastic that you can't sit on.

I'd sooner anchor the levelers to my basement floor and watch how I move my pins than encase them in polycarbonate.
a3bfaeae-7e84-4e95-b608-1612cba37973_400.jpg

Buy one of each type to use on the pins when you move them out/in if you need the safety net... otherwise, just be careful with your pins and they'll be fine.