• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

NEW! LED Bulbs from Comet Pinball!

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Our New Products have started coming in!

First we have the New Black Platinum Series!

Made with black plastic, a chrome finish and swiveling heads these bulbs can be used anyehere for their unique swivel lighting, or where visible for a professional chrome finishing touch. Create your own mods and angle your bulbs to where you want them!

262753.jpg

link: http://www.cometpinball.com/product-p/blackplat.htm

Our Fluted Domes have started to arrive. These bulbs have twin 2835 SMDs, which are the same size and lumens of bulbs used in AC/DC, Metallica and Star Trek. All this is under a bullet fluted dome. This spreads the light further and is easier on the eyes. It can be used in all applications from inserts to GI.

They quickly have become my New Favorite for GI! More colors coming!

262755.jpg

link: http://www.cometpinball.com/product-p/2smdfd.htm

Comparison pics in TZ

262756-i.jpg

262758-i.jpg

262757-i.jpg

262759-i.jpg

262760-i.jpg

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
I just ordered a ton of bulbs from Comet and they are still on the way to me. In the next few weeks I'll probably have to place another order to fill in all the bulbs I missed though :FP: . When I do place another order I want to get a couple of those swivel ones to see how they are. I would just be concerned with the amount of vibration in games from either shaker motors, subwoofers, nudging, etc that they wouldn't stay exactly where you set them and they would want to wander. I suppose you could always put a dab of glue or something if it became a problem. We shall see I guess.

TwilightZone

Nov 25, 2012
Ottawa, ON
Vengeance said:
The incandescent in those pictures looks way better IMO.

Not over powering, nice subtle light

Where's the like button? I 100% agree with Adam and that doesn't happen often :lol:

Edit: Saw the Thank button. Thanked him. Not quite the same as Like, but it will do. :D

Cheers,
Duane