• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Need to transport 5 people & a wedgehead-What should I rent?

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
I'm heading on a road trip to the Detroit area in a few weeks and plan to bring back an El Dorado as well as a partially populated playfield.
I'm travelling with 4 others so I need room for everyone and space for the game.

It's a business trip so I'll be renting a vehicle. Any suggestions on what to get?
I called Hertz and they don't have anything like a Suburban. Will a mini-van cut it?

Thanks.

brewmanager

Nov 14, 2012
Scarborough, ON
Re: Need to transport 5 people & a wedgehead-What should I r

I've done 4 people and a pin in my minivan - but it was not particularly comfortable. I tried leaving the back bench seat up, and putting the pin in through the middle doors. With 5 people I don't think you'd have any other choice in a minivan. 2 in the front, 3 in the very back, the pin in the middle.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga

I thought about that too. only two seats in the middle.
I think the suburban is the best bet... but I don't really know much about them. I wonder if the back seats can be pulled out?

brewmanager

Nov 14, 2012
Scarborough, ON

I should add - it was very difficult to get the 4 yr old in and out (especially during the van being searched at the border). :eek:

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com

brewmanager said:
I should add - it was very difficult to get the 4 yr old in and out (especially during the van being searched at the border). :eek:

a 4 year old can surely fit inside a pin, no? :D

amona

Nov 19, 2012
Barrie

REVOLUTION said:
brewmanager said:

a 4 year old can surely fit inside a pin, no? :D

SS game from the late 70's sure, but not inside an EM